Sanitation Business Catalogue (new publication by IRC)
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Sanitation Business Catalogue (new publication by IRC)

Sanitation Business Catalogue (new publication by IRC) 02 Sep 2014 07:51 #9976

• Click here to view this person’s forum profile
    F H Mughal
  • This button allows you to contact another forum user directly by sending a private message.
Featured User
Mar 2014
An interesting and useful publication has been disseminated by IRC. It is, in fact, a sanitation catalogue, giving a range of sanitation products and services of some 27 business entrepreneurs. Geographically, the business operations cover many country, with a large percentage from Africa.

I consider it as a useful reference document for those connected with sanitation one way or the other – engineers, contractors, program managers, local sanitation groups and, most of all, the people.

As the document says on the first page, it is aimed to propagate the sanitation services, and bring scale-up sanitation services to the poor.

The document is available at: www.ircwash.org/resources/sanitation-business-catalogue

F H Mughal
F H Mughal (Mr.)
Karachi, Pakistan
The following user(s) like this post: fabiola, JKMakowka, cantellano

Re: Sanitation Business Catalogue 02 Sep 2014 12:35 #9983

• Click here to view this person’s forum profile
    JKMakowka
  • This button allows you to contact another forum user directly by sending a private message.
Featured User
Sep 2013
Thanks for sharing, although I think "Sanitation Business Catalogue" is a bit of a misnomer... it's more of a "our somewhat private sector partners from various countries" catalogue and not a sort of yellow-pages which I would have guessed from the title.
Never the less, it might give someone a starting point.
Krischan Makowka
WASH Delegate - Philippines
The following user(s) like this post: Alfonso
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.28 seconds