SuSanA Blog launched

Page selection:
  • paresh
    Topic Author
  • Budding WASH researcher, especially interested in governance, public policy, finance, politics and social justice. Architect, Urban & Regional planner by training, Ex. C-WAS, India.I am a patient person :)

SuSanA Blog launched

Dear All,
I am delighted to inform you all about the recently launched blog ( here ) to provide a platform for the SuSanA community to share their stories and experiences. We also aim to use the blogging platform to report on global and regional events, highlight important activities and emerging trends in the sector, and promote impactful projects across the world. We hope tp go beyond surface-level discussions and dive deep into WASH related topics to provide valuable insights, analysis, and practical solutions. 

We already have a few articles on the platform, I am listing a few below: Submissions are always open. As the above list indicates, we have a variety of templates available for different formats including event report, opinion piece, story, case study, listicle, summary/teaser, and content hub. 

If you are interested in writing an article, contact the SuSanA secretariat (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.) or any moderator who will be happy to share further details, including template and submission guidelines. 

As with other platforms of the SuSanA network, we are also open to suggestions about the platform itself. 

Happy reading. 
We look forward to hearing from you.

On behalf of the secretariat and moderators
paresh. 
Paresh Chhajed-Picha
Researcher at Indian Institute of Technology - Bombay, India
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. Twitter: @Sparsh85
Wikipedia: Sparsh85

Co-moderator of this discussion forum
The following user(s) like this post: germaniersusanna

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
Page selection:
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.162 seconds