Improving Wikipedia article on "Waste stabilization ponds"

• marcos
    Topic Author

Improving Wikipedia article on "Waste stabilization ponds"

Dear Elisabeth,

Sorry for the long time taken to make the revision of the Wikipedia text on Waste Stabilization Ponds. As I had told you before, I could work on it only during my holidays, because of the excess of commitments and trips during the academic semester.

I did not know how to edit the text directly in Wikipedia. Tried to understand it, saw that I would need to have a login name, but was afraid to spoil the current text on it. Since I am not much familiar with these aspects, I decided to edit it as a separate Word file (attached), inserting comments and using track changes. I worked intensively on it, and felt that many changes were necessary, while still trying to keep the text a simple one. Well, here it goes. I hope it will not be difficult for you to put the text back on the Wikipedia page. Please note that the hyperlinks to specific words and references may have been lost.

I am also sending you a CorelDraw figure that maybe you can incorporate to the text (figure saved as pdf and jpg, since the posting system does not accept cdr extensions - if necessary, I can send you the cdr file outside the system).

Please get back to me if you have any questions.

All the best in 2018!

Marcos
Attachments:
You need to login to reply
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.969 seconds