Field Data Collection Intern; 4S project, CDD; Bangalore India
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Field Data Collection Intern; 4S project, CDD; Bangalore India

Field Data Collection Intern; 4S project, CDD; Bangalore India 27 Mar 2017 11:06 #21018

• Click here to view this person’s forum profile
    Marius
  • This button allows you to contact another forum user directly by sending a private message.
Duty station: Bangalore, India
Duration: 4 to 6 months
Start date: As soon as possible
Project: Small-Scale Sanitation Scaling-Up (4S)

We are looking for an intern to join our data collection field team in Bangalore for 4 months with possibility of extension of a few months.

Please find attached job description letter and project factsheet.

Interested?
Please contact Rohit Chandragiri at This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it and Marius Klinger at This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it
Attachments:
  • Attachment This attachment is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
  • Attachment This attachment is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Last Edit: 27 Mar 2017 13:25 by Marius.

Re: Field Data Collection Intern; 4S project, CDD; Bangalore India 05 Apr 2017 08:25 #21114

• Click here to view this person’s forum profile
    SchmidtTUD
  • This button allows you to contact another forum user directly by sending a private message.
Dear Mr. Klinger,

last week I saw your post here for the above mentioned intern position and I sent you and Mr. Chandragiri an email but unfortunately I never got a reply. Would you be so kind as to tell me whether this position is still vacant and if yes what the application procedure is?
Thank you and have a nice day.

Anja Schmidt
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.44 seconds