Urban planning in megacities and/or sanitation infrastructure and/or the public health aspect of sanitation

Page selection:
  • Elisabeth
  • Freelance consultant since 2012 (former roles: program manager at GIZ and SuSanA secretariat, lecturer, process engineer for wastewater treatment plants)

Re: Urban planning in megacities and/or sanitation infrastructure and/or the public health aspect of sanitation

Dear Nicholas,

Welcome to this place! We're always happy to help new people, however in your case I wasn't really sure what the question was? You wrote:
"I would greatly appreciate it if anyone would be willing to speak with me on the subject of urban planning in megacities and/or sanitation infrastructure and/or the public health aspect of sanitation."

Could you narrow down what your question is exactly? What's your research hypothesis or is your study more of a general literature review?

Greetings,
Elisabeth
Dr. Elisabeth von Muench
Freelance consultant on environmental and climate projects
Located in Ulm, Germany
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
My Wikipedia user profile: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:EMsmile
LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/elisabethvonmuench/

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
  • nschmidt
    Topic Author
  • I am a student from Swarthmore College currently studying public health and development policy in Geneva, Switzerland as part of a SIT World Learning program

Urban planning in megacities and/or sanitation infrastructure and/or the public health aspect of sanitation

I am a U.S. student from Swarthmore College currently studying public health and development policy in Geneva with SIT World Learning. As part of my studies, I am doing an independent research project, investigating the urban planning of sanitation infrastructure in megacities and its relationship with the public health concern of childhood diarrheal disease. For the project, we are advised to speak with experts in the field and I was directed to this organization. I would greatly appreciate it if anyone would be willing to speak with me (in person, skype, email, etc.) on the subject of urban planning in megacities and/or sanitation infrastructure and/or the public health aspect of sanitation.

If you would be willing to speak with me, please either send me a message or reply to this post.

Regards,
N Schmidt

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
Page selection:
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.098 seconds