Looking for UDDT contacts in Sweden

Page selection:
  • Tore
    Topic Author
  • worked in sanitation for most of my life. taught plumbing. have plumbing and builders license, certified inspector in all facets of construction, PhD in public administration & have taught construction management in university, traveled numerous countries, Interest UDDT and sanitation & clean water

Re: Looking for UDDT contacts in Sweden

Great meeting. Showed Arno my book and he was very complimentary toward it. What a great organization. Thank you for your help.
Sanitation & water consultant in developing countries

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
  • Tore
    Topic Author
  • worked in sanitation for most of my life. taught plumbing. have plumbing and builders license, certified inspector in all facets of construction, PhD in public administration & have taught construction management in university, traveled numerous countries, Interest UDDT and sanitation & clean water

Thank you. I am meeting with Arno on Monday.

Tore

• Elisabeth
  • Freelance consultant since 2012 (former roles: program manager at GIZ and SuSanA secretariat, lecturer, process engineer for wastewater treatment plants)

Dear Tore,

I don't know which group in Stockholm who is doing UDDT research you mean?
Do you mean Stockholm Environment Institute? You could contact Arno Rosemarin via their website or by using the contacting function here in the forum. But they are not doing UDDT research at present as far as I know.

There is also this document in the SuSanA library that I was once involved in preparing (6 years old now; could do with an update):

von Münch, E., Winker, M. (2011). Worldwide listing of suppliers for urine diversion pedestals/seats (for UDDTs or for UD flush toilets) - Appendix 3 of technology review of urine diversion components. Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH
www.susana.org/en/resources/library/details/1148

There is also this section about UDDT suppliers on the forum:
forum.susana.org/suppliers-of-pans-seats...ne-diversion-toilets

But I am not too clear on what you are looking for? Suppliers or researchers? Researchers on toilets or on reuse activities?

Regards,
Elisabeth
Dr. Elisabeth von Muench
Freelance consultant on environmental and climate projects
Located in Ulm, Germany
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
My Wikipedia user profile: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:EMsmile
LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/elisabethvonmuench/

• Tore
    Topic Author

Looking for UDDT contacts in Sweden

I am traveling to Sweden in early September. I would like to contact the group in Stockholm that is actively involved in urine diverting dehydrating toilets (UDDT). Do you have a contact name, email address, and phone number? What is the name of the organization and do you have the address. I am a Swedish speaker

Tore Knos

Page selection:
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.062 seconds