I have logged in on the SuSanA website but why am I still unable to post on the discussion forum?

Page selection:
  • secretariat
    Topic Author
  • SuSanA secretariat currently allocates 2 full time person equivalents of time from members of GIZ Sustainable Sanitation Team: Arne Panesar, Alexandra Dubois, Maren Heuvels, Teresa Häberlein, Daphne Manolakos and Bettina-Sophie Heinz.

I have logged in on the SuSanA website but why am I still unable to post on the discussion forum?

Even though the registration process is the same to access the SuSanA website and the discussion forum, they are two independent platforms.

Therefore one has to login separately in the discussion form (www.forum.susana.org) (and not on the website, www.susana.org/login) to make postings. Sorry about this inconvenience.
Posted by a member of the SuSanA secretariat held by the GIZ Sector Program Water Policy – Innovations for Resilience
Located at Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH, Bonn, Germany
Follow us on facebook: www.facebook.com/susana.org, linkedin: www.linkedin.com/company/sustainable-sanitation-alliance-susana and twitter: twitter.com/susana_org

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
Page selection:
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.111 seconds