Approved Partner - question about the process

Page selection:
  • secretariat
  • SuSanA secretariat currently allocates 2 full time person equivalents of time from members of GIZ Sustainable Sanitation Team: Arne Panesar, Alexandra Dubois, Maren Heuvels, Teresa Häberlein, Daphne Manolakos and Bettina-Sophie Heinz.

Re: Approved Partner - question about the process

Dear Duru Nicodemus,

Thank you for your message. We are pleased to have accepted your partnership request and welcome you to the Sustainable Sanitation Alliance (SuSanA). I will look into your concern and inform you as soon as it is taken care of.

Meanwhile, it would be great if you could make use of the forum to share information and mobilize the SuSanA community. The forum has over 13000 registered users and the postings can be found with a google search. Please note that you can access the SuSanA Forum without a registration, but you must be registered to post in the forum (which you have already done).

As you are registered, please add a brief introduction about yourself and it would be great if you could add a picture of you or your organisation. We also suggest adding a ‘signature’ that includes your role, organisation, location and website. I have sent you an email with more elaborate related instructions and links. 

I will be in contact with you again soon. Thank you for your patience.

Best regards,

Salua Moussawel
on behalf of the SuSanA Secretariat
Located atDeutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH, Bonn,
Germany
Posted by a member of the SuSanA secretariat held by the GIZ Sector Program Water Policy – Innovations for Resilience
Located at Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH, Bonn, Germany
Follow us on facebook: www.facebook.com/susana.org, linkedin: www.linkedin.com/company/sustainable-sanitation-alliance-susana and twitter: twitter.com/susana_org

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
  • ssvpowerri
    Topic Author

Approved Partner - question about the process

Greetings,
My organization, SO OTHERS MAY EAT FOUNDATION (SOME) applied to be a SuSanA partner and our application was approved. We were told the steps to take to complete our registration which we have done. But am surprised that up till now we have not been announced as a partner on SuSanA weekly bulletin and am wondering why? We have sent an email to the partnership team all to no avail! 

Can you kindly go through our application and let me know why this is so?

Warmest Regards,
Duru Nicodemus

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
Page selection:
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.096 seconds