Introducing new WG 8 Co-lead

Page selection:
  • simon

Re: Introducing new WG 8 Co-lead

Hi Amy,

It is great to have you on board and a warm welcome to SuSanA Working Group 8. We are excited to have this great opportunity to learn from your sector experience and we look forward to active and visionary support to the working group. From our end, we assure you of utmost support as we together strive to accelerate the sanitation improvement. Welcome!

Simon
Simon Okoth
Senior Project Manager,
SuSanA Project Phase III, Stockholm Environment Institute (SEI)
Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it., This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Project link: www.susana.org/en/resources/projects/details/127
The following user(s) like this post: Amy

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
  • Amy
    Topic Author

Introducing new WG 8 Co-lead

Dear SuSanA WG 8 members,

I’m excited to be joining Jan and Arno in helping to lead the WG 8 on Emergency and Reconstruction.

About me: I’ve been working with BORDA for almost 4 years and my roles have changed from the biogas project manager in Afghanistan to the regional project coordinator for the Western and Central Asia region. I am a plant scientist by training and have an M.Sc. in biodiversity conservation from Trinity University (Dublin, Ireland).

I am currently working with a team from the German WASH Network and EAWAG (Sandec) on the development of the Compendium for Sanitation Technologies in Emergencies (see HERE ), and also working on a HIF funded research project on Developing and Disseminating Guidelines on Faecal Sludge Management in Emergencies.

We are seeing a lot of steps towards a more sustainable approach to sanitation in emergencies, with many good examples. However I think you will all agree there is a lot more to achieve, share and learn. Therefore, I am looking forward to supporting in achieving our group’s objectives and working with members of the group.

Warmest regards,

Amy

40 YEARS BORDA
People. Innovating. Sanitation.

Amy Jennings
Project Coordinator | Western and Central Asia
mobile +353 857076743
mail This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
skype borda-jennings

Bremen Overseas Research and Development Association

The following user(s) like this post: Elisabeth

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
Page selection:
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.067 seconds