26th SuSanA Meeting, Stockholm 25 August

• FranziskaVolk
    Topic Author
  • I work for the Secretariat of the Sustainable Sanitation Alliance which is held by GIZ's sustainable sanitation programme

26th SuSanA Meeting, Stockholm 25 August

Dear All,

The upcoming 26th SuSanA meeting will take place in Stockholm on the 25th of August 2017 at the Swedish History Museum, in conjunction with the Stockholm World Water Week 2018. This meeting will lay emphasis on the following topics within the sessions;

• Session 1: Introduction and overview of recent developments
  • Session 2: SDG 6 and its synergies
  • Session 3: City wide solutions/ Sanitation systems in cities
  • Session 4: Financing Sanitation
  • Session 5: Capacity Building/ Sanitation and Integrity
  • Session 6: Progress of the SuSanA regional chapters

• The draft agenda is available through the meeting page . We look forward to seeing many of you at the meeting. Please register here: www.susana.org/en/registration-26th-susana-meeting

The following WG group meetings and Regional Chapter meetings will also take place in Stockholm.

- Joint WG 4 (Sanitation systems and technology options) & WG 6 (Cities) on Friday 24th August from 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm, SEI Office
    - WG 1 (Capacity Development) meeting on Sunday 26th August, 10:00 - 11:30 am, SEI Office
    - West Asia and North Africa (WANA) Chapter meeting on Sunday 26th August, 11:30 am - 13:30 pm, SEI Office
    - WG 7 (Sustainable WASH in Institutions and Gender Equality) on Tuesday 28th August, 11 am - 12:30 pm, Freys Hotel, Bryggargatan 12, 10131 Stockholm, Meeting room "Energy"
    - WG 10 (Operation, maintainance and sustainable services) on Tuesday 28th August, afternoon (tbc), Freys Hotel, Bryggargatan 12, 10131 Stockholm, Meeting room "Energy"
    - WG 12 (WASH and Nutrition), date and time tbc - please check the Forum announcements

Kindly let me know if you have any questions. I look forward to seeing you all there!

Many thanks and best regards,

Franziska

(on behalf of the Secretariat)

Sustainable Sanitation Alliance (SuSanA)
    Secretariat
    Located at Deutsche Gesellschaft fuer Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH, Eschborn, Germany
    You need to login to reply
    • muench
    • Moderator of this Forum; Freelance consultant (former roles: program manager, lecturer, process engineer)

Re: 26th SuSanA Meeting, Stockholm 25 August

Hi Franziska,

Has a decision been made whether there will be live streaming from the meeting (like in recent years) or some other form of online participation? I hope so because I can't come to Stockholm this year either and have been enjoying the live streamings from the SuSanA meetings in previous years.

For new people: you can view recordings of previous SuSanA meetings here on the SuSanA meetings pages, grouped by year: www.susana.org/en/news-and-events/sanita...ents/susana-meetings

E.g. video from the morning session of the 24th SuSanA meeting one year ago in Stockholm:

Regards,
    Elisabeth

Community manager and chief moderator of this forum via SEI project ( www.susana.org/en/resources/projects/details/127 )

Dr. Elisabeth von Muench
    Independent consultant in Brisbane, Australia
    This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. Twitter: @EvMuench
    Sanitation Wikipedia project leader: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:WikiProject_Sanitation
    E-mail me to get involved: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
    You need to login to reply
    Share this thread:
    Recently active users. Who else has been active?
    Time to create page: 0.754 seconds