SuSanA India Chapter Regional Meeting Goa 19 - 21 February 2018

Page selection:
  • nityajacob
    Topic Author
  • Water Policy Analyst and Author; Moderator of the SuSanA India Chapter; WASH Lead at Swasti

Re: SuSanA India Chapter Regional Meeting Goa 19 - 21 February 2018

Hi Franzi
I've put up the announcement for the Insights Dialogue. Thanks for the Goa meeting support.
Regards
Nitya

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
  • FranziskaVolk
  • I am striving for a world where we are linked, and not ranked.

Dear Nitya,

thank you for the post and your support for the meeting.

The minutes of the meeting, aswell as the presentations of the speakers are available open-access in the SuSanA library here:
www.susana.org/en/knowledge-hub/resource...library/details/2970

As promised in the meeting, I would like to share the latest integrated content on the SuSanA platform with you - the Public Toilet Management Process . There is also a Forum Postforum post about it, where you can discuss the content.

I am looking forward to the next India Chapter Event - an Insight Series on Water Bodies and Sanitation happening back-to-back to the ISC-FICCI Sanitation Awards & Conclave on 26-27th April in Delhi.

Best wishes from the secreatriat,
Franziska
I moved from the SuSanA Secretariat to the
Global Water Operators’ Partnerships Alliance (GWOPA) at UN-Habitat- visit at gwopa.org/ and follow @gwopa

• nityajacob
    Topic Author
  • Water Policy Analyst and Author; Moderator of the SuSanA India Chapter; WASH Lead at Swasti

Dear all,

I am happy to share the final report on the Goa meeting of the SuSanA India Chapter. The attachment has the proceedings and links to the presentations and video clips. Many thanks to Franziska Volk for putting this together. To Dayanand Panse for hosting the meeting. To Shipra Saxena for organizing the sessions. And to all the speakers and participants for their time and expertise.

Regards

Nitya Jacob
This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

This message has an attachment file.

The following user(s) like this post: FranziskaVolk

• nityajacob
    Topic Author

Dear all
The agenda has progressed well. Thank you for your help. We are hoping for more participants.
Please see the attachment.
Regards
Nitya

• nityajacob
    Topic Author

Dear all

I am attaching a draft agenda for the meeting. Please note, the speakers are being finalised. Your comments are welcome.

Regards
Nitya

• nityajacob
    Topic Author

SuSanA India Chapter Regional Meeting Goa 19 - 21 February 2018

Dear friends,
I am happy to announce that the next SuSanA India chapter meeting will take place in Panaji, Goa on Wednesday, 21st of February 2018, from 9.30 AM to 5:30 PM. The agenda will cover ODF+ and ODF++, WASH In Schools, waste to energy, city sanitation plans and faecal sludge management. Critically, we seek your inputs on the way forward for the SuSanA India Chapter. The meeting will take place immediately after to the 50th annual convention of the Indian Water Works Association. It is being jointly organised by Ecosan Services Foundation, the India Sanitation Coalition and the SuSanA Secretariat.
On Tuesday, 20th February, India Sanitation Coalition, IRC and TARU are organising a session of the Insight Series on ‘Sanitation and Tourism’, in partnership with the Ecosan Services Foundation and the SuSanA Secretariat. This moderated discussion will start at 2 PM.
On 19th February, the Centre for Science and Environment will conduct a full-day training on preparing Shit Flow Diagrams (SFD). These are a visualization tool that summarize complex information into an easy-to-understand diagram, as it simply shows how excreta is or is not contained along the sanitation value chain. The diagrams are backed by a service delivery context description and information on data sources in the city concerned.
All three events will take place at Clube Tennis de Gaspar Dias, Near Bandodkar Samadhi Marg, Miramar, Goa. To summarise:
1. SFD training, held by CSE (19 February, 2018, full day)
2. Insight Series on ‘Tourism and Sanitation’ (20 February, 2018, afternoon)
3. SuSanA India Chapter Meeting (21 February, 2018, full day)
Registration is open now and free of charge. Your registration will assist us in the preparation of the meeting, so we require all attendees to register for this reason. We encourage and welcome interested organisations and sanitation enthusiasts from India to get in touch with the SuSanA Secretariat ( This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. )! The agenda is being prepared and will be circulated in advance of the meeting.
Please write to me if you have trouble registering.
Warm regards,
Nitya Jacob,
Moderator,
SuSanA India Chapter.

Page selection:
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.125 seconds