2019 IWC Master Scholarships - Australia NOW OPEN

Page selection:
  • secretariat
    Topic Author
  • SuSanA secretariat currently allocates 2 full time person equivalents of time from members of GIZ Sustainable Sanitation Team: Arne Panesar, Alexandra Dubois, Maren Heuvels, Teresa Häberlein, Daphne Manolakos and Bettina-Sophie Heinz.

2019 IWC Master Scholarships - Australia NOW OPEN

Dear all,

we received an email from Flavia Becke - International WaterCentre about an opening of the 2019 IWC Master Scholarships. I copied the email from Flavia below:

I’m reaching out because it’s that time of the year again! The 2019 IWC Master Scholarships (International) for the Master of Integrated Water Management (MIWM) program are now open, and I would like to kindly ask you to share this announcement with your peers and networks.

The IWC Master Scholarships are a prestigious award granted each year to international students and include:

• Up to two full tuition and full living costs scholarships (Type A - each valued at 92,645AUD* including tuition fees and living costs);
One full tuition scholarship and flights (Type B - valued at $56,739AUD*).

I would also like to take this opportunity to share two great pieces of news:

• The IWC has officially moved to Griffith University – Nathan Campus, Brisbane;
• Air travel return is now included in Type B Scholarships.

Griffith is one of Australia's leading research universities and is a global leader for excellence in water, with water science and management identified as one of the university's key areas of strategic investment. The move to Griffith will bolster the IWC's existing relationships with the University’s networks and provide increased access to shared resources for partners, students and clients from some of the nation's principal water institutions including the Australian River Institute, the Cities Research Institute, the Sustainable Water Futures Program and more.

If you’d like to help us with the promotion of our scholarships, I have attached a scholarship flyer and included an announcement with scholarships details below my signature.

Once again thank you for your continued support. Applications will close on 1 August.

Please feel free to contact me if you need any further information.

Warm Regards,

Flavia Becke
Education Marketing Coordinator I International WaterCentre
T +61 7 3028 7624 | E This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. | W www.watercentre.org
Sir Samuel Griffith Centre (N78), 3.28, Nathan Campus, 170 Kessels Road Nathan Brisbane QLD 4111, Australia I PO Box 205, Nathan, Brisbane QLD 4111, Australia

Best regards,
Ainul on behalf of the SuSanA Secretariat
Posted by a member of the SuSanA secretariat held by the GIZ Sector Program Water Policy – Innovations for Resilience
Located at Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH, Bonn, Germany
Follow us on facebook: www.facebook.com/susana.org, linkedin: www.linkedin.com/company/sustainable-sanitation-alliance-susana and twitter: twitter.com/susana_org

This message has an attachment file.
Please log in or register to see it.

The following user(s) like this post: amagugu

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
Page selection:
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.062 seconds