16 November 2012 - Louvain-la-Neuve (Belgique) - Celebration of new Network for Sustainable Sanitation (Wallonia)

Page selection:
  • OlivierC
    Topic Author
  • Networking in Belgium for sutainable sanitation

Re: Update: 16 November '12 - Louvain-la-Neuve (Belgique) - Celebration of new Network for Sustainable Sanitation (Wallonia)

Short update to say that the manager of Trecofim will be present (www.trecofim.be) for the co-composting processes of humanure and liter.

And we have Gunter Pauli to present the Blue Economy:
it is a no waste economy that regenerate the environement

All this in French cause Wallooun are not that good with international languages ;)

Donc Trecofim présentera les centres d'imprégnation et Gunter Pauli l'économie bleue, sans déchets: Voyez le film plus haut :)
Olivier Chaput
Responsable Recherche et développement d'alternatives
Research and Development of Alternatives
Pour/For Exposant d

Animation et coordination du réseau de l'assainissement durable (Belgique)
Belgium
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
  • OlivierC
    Topic Author
  • Networking in Belgium for sutainable sanitation

16 November 2012 - Louvain-la-Neuve (Belgique) - Celebration of new Network for Sustainable Sanitation (Wallonia)

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to post already that all of you are welcome in Belgium around 19th of November (World Toilet Day :)

Indeed the Friday before (16th), we will celebrate a new network for sustainable sanitation. The 17th (Saturday) will be a family day with lot of activities and Monday (19th) we will cloture our exhibitions with a conference and a debat.

So I would say come to Belgium for the weekend. If you arrive already Friday it is great cause I want to invit officials and private/pulbic organisations active in sanitation, either liquid (sewage) or solid (compost-able) for the Friday afternoon with a small talk and a great networking cocktail.

All this will happen in Louvain-la-Neuve (40km South of Brussels), it is so in Belgium, rather the French speaking part... but all languages are welcome.

I can be contacted for any question: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and would appreciate help in spreading the info.

Thank you

Olivier C
Olivier Chaput
Responsable Recherche et développement d'alternatives
Research and Development of Alternatives
Pour/For Exposant d

Animation et coordination du réseau de l'assainissement durable (Belgique)
Belgium

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
Page selection:
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.102 seconds