Chennai | Mysore | Coimbatore - - Need to get in touch with Local Government Authorities connected to the subject of Sanitation.

Page selection:
  • harsharchi

Re: Chennai | Mysore | Coimbatore - - Need to get in touch with Local Government Authorities connected to the subject of Sanitation.

Thank you David!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
  • DavidAlan
  • David Crosweller

Re: Chennai | Mysore | Coimbatore - - Need to get in touch with Local Government Authorities connected to the subject of Sanitation.

I have forwarded to my colleagues and they will get in touch directly if they can help. David

• harsharchi

Dear David,
We are currently looking for influential actors (for sanitation) from Coimbatore & Mysore.

We will be very grateful if you can help to spread the words.

Regards,
Harsh Patel

• harsharchi

Dear Elisabeth,
Yes. We are already in touch with authorities in Chennai. However, We are still looking for influential contacts from Coimbatore & Mysore.

We will be very grateful if you can help spread the words.

Regards,
Harsh patel

• DavidAlan
  • David Crosweller

Morning! Harsh if we can be of help feel free to get in touch. I am sure my Indian colleagues have some contacts. David

• Elisabeth
  • Freelance consultant since 2012 (former roles: program manager at GIZ and SuSanA secretariat, lecturer, process engineer for wastewater treatment plants)

Dear Harsh,

Are you still looking for sanitation contacts in Chennai, Mysore and Coimbatore (for various responsible public authorities)? If yes, then I am bringing this thread back to everyone's attention by posting here.
When I hear Mysore I think of David Crosweller (Sanitation First in the UK (sanitationfirst.org/)), but perhaps you have already been in touch with him?

Regards,
Elisabeth
Dr. Elisabeth von Muench
Freelance consultant on environmental and climate projects
Located in Ulm, Germany
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
My Wikipedia user profile: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:EMsmile
LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/elisabethvonmuench/

• PatelHarsh
    Topic Author

Chennai | Mysore | Coimbatore - - Need to get in touch with Local Government Authorities connected to the subject of Sanitation.

Dear All,
Eawag (The Swiss Federal Institute of Aquatic Science and Technology), along with IIT Madras and BORDA (Germany), is conducting a research project known as '4S' (Small Scale Sanitation Scaling-Up)., the first systematic assessment of small scale sanitation systems in India (see also here on the forum). The goal of the project is to develop evidence-based policy recommendations for improved sanitation system design. implementation, operation and maintenance (O&M). More specifically, this will allow decision-makers to make informed strategic decisions about sanitation systems and to accelerate the provision of collection and treatment services for used water and faecal sludge in South Asia. For further information kindly find the Factsheet of the project here.

Along with technical analysis of various STPs, we are also looking for institutional analysis aspect. Thus, we are trying to interview various public and private stakeholders who are influential in the field of small scale sanitation system in India.

We will be grateful if you can help us to contact various responsible public authorities from Chennai, Mysore and Coimbatore. You can recommend a person with whom you have already worked in past or you may know through some other association.
We are looking for contact person from
-- Urban Development Authority
-- Lake Development Authority
-- Water Supply & Sewerage Board
-- Municipal Planning Authority

You can also suggest some other important stakeholder(s). Please comment here below the post or write a short email to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Thanking you in Advance!!!
Harsh Patel

This message has an attachment file.
Please log in or register to see it.

Page selection:
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.116 seconds