Latest SuSanA News - how do you like the new format?

Page selection:
  • Elisabeth
  • Freelance consultant since 2012 (former roles: program manager at GIZ and SuSanA secretariat, lecturer, process engineer for wastewater treatment plants)

Re: Latest SuSanA News - how do you like the new format?

Does anyone else have any feedback on the new format of our SuSanA News which is sent out by e-mail every few months?

We really value your feedback as it can help us to improve it further, and also gives us reassurance that our efforts have not been in vain but have made things better. :kiss:
Dr. Elisabeth von Muench
Freelance consultant on environmental and climate projects
Located in Ulm, Germany
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
My Wikipedia user profile: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:EMsmile
LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/elisabethvonmuench/
The following user(s) like this post: fppirco

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
  • JKMakowka
  • Just call me Kris :)

Re: Latest SuSanA News - how do you like the new format?

Thanks for sharing this. Took a bit to figure out the RSS feed URL for it (all 2018 newsletters will be syndicated under this URL: www.susana.org/en/?option=com_content&vi...format=feed&type=rss ), but it works fine.
I have also added it to my automated WASH news aggregator here: news.watsan.eu
The following user(s) like this post: fppirco

• FranziskaVolk
    Topic Author
  • I am striving for a world where we are linked, and not ranked.

Latest SuSanA News - how do you like the new format?

Dear all,

we are happy that the latest SuSanA Newsletter is now available on the SuSanA platform - you can read it even if you haven't subscribed to the Newsletter (if you would like to subscribe you can do that either as a registered member under "Change your Detail" or here )

www.susana.org/en/news-and-events/susana...a-news-mail-may-2018

The Newsletter has undergone two major changes. Firstly, we sent it in English language only, but you can read the SuSanA webpages linked in it in over 100 languages by clicking "select language" on the top of the SuSanA website. We are happy to hear about your experiences using the translation tool on the SuSanA page.
Secondly, the layout comes in a new shine. We hope to improve the clarity and legibility for you as readers and give you a quick overview on what happened and will be coming up within the SuSanA network. For those interested further in the different topics, every teaser has a link attached that provides more information.

How do you like the new format? We are also very interested in hearing about compatibility with mobile versions.

In the past, the news were called SuSanA newsmail, we introduced the term SuSanA Newsletter now (after having some discussion about whether to calling it News, Newsmail, Newsletter...)- which one do you prefer?

Best regards,
Franziska

On behalf of the SuSanA Secretariat
I moved from the SuSanA Secretariat to the
Global Water Operators’ Partnerships Alliance (GWOPA) at UN-Habitat- visit at gwopa.org/ and follow @gwopa
The following user(s) like this post: Elisabeth, fppirco

Page selection:
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.091 seconds