Join us for an informal WG meeting at Africasan/FSM

Page selection:
  • sterennphilippe
  • Work for CAWST, focused on developing educational tools to develop capacities in sanitation

Re: Join us for an informal WG meeting at Africasan/FSM

Hi WG1 members,

I wanted to thank everyone for coming to the informal working group 1 gathering at FSM5. I personally had some great conversations with both new and old wg1 members. I hope everyone else had a good evening. About 25 people in total showed up (the indoor and outdoor group).

One of our objectives as a working group is to facilitate networking opportunities for wg1 members to create a capacity development community and potentially increase collaboration and learning. We also know that after a conference, people don’t necessarily want to go to another meeting. We would therefore like to do this type of informal networking event more often.

See you next time!

Sterenn

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
  • dorothee.spuhler
    Topic Author
  • Developing methods and tools to support strategic planning for sustainable sanitation. Particular interested in novel technologies contributing to more inclusive and circular sanitation. Co-Lead of WG1

Join us for an informal WG meeting at Africasan/FSM

Dear WG1 members
Please join us over a capacity development chat at Africasan/FSM on Thrusday 21st of Feb at 18:30 in the village Idiot restaurant (10min walk from the venue).
As we need to reserve a table, please confirm your participation to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..
Best regards! Dorothee

WG1 Co-lead
Developing methods and tools to support strategic planning for sustainable sanitation. Particular interested in novel technologies contributing to more inclusive and circular sanitation. This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
Page selection:
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.144 seconds