SOLVED: FSM toolbox pro assessment not working

Page selection:
  • EMary
  • A researcher by profession. Experienced in content creation, research, training and project management and coordination in the Sanitation sector.

Re: SOLVED: FSM toolbox pro assessment not working

Dear Nida,

You will be contacted soon regarding your issue.

Please note that you can use This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. to contact us directly.

We believe that you are not able to log-in because you signed up on the version 1 -pilot test link. We will contact you via email to address these issues.

Best,

Eva
Eva Mary

Program Coordinator
Programs and Administration
Faecal Sludge Management Alliance
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
  • Nida
    Topic Author
  • PhD Scholar working on Fecal sludge treatment in Pakistan

Thank you Ms. Eva for the detailed discussion, however I am facing following issue with the planning module too:
1. Login issue still exists
2. Location cannot be entered manually in the FSM collect App (as it is keeping on asking me to enable location, and when I enable my location it picks my current one, and when disabled message pops up "ILLEGAL ACCESS") and thus survey cannot be completed and sent.
Attachments:

• Nida
    Topic Author

Dear Eva,

whenever I open FSM toolbox, and go to the demo video, it shows me rapid and pro assessment videos, however, when I go to assessment, now it takes me to Excreta flow diagram, city wide sanitation approach etc, while, at first (like 6 months before), it was always showing rapid and pro assessment questionnaires and allows me to get start. I have conducted my survey in January 2020 in hard form due to some issues. however in your shared FSM toolbox link, in my dashboard it shows the pro assessment file but when i add myself as an enumerator, as i have forgotten my password, it says new password shared to email address but i donot get any email (not in spam and other folder as well).

• EMary
  • A researcher by profession. Experienced in content creation, research, training and project management and coordination in the Sanitation sector.

Dear Nida,

Thank you for your query on the FSMToolbox.

It seems that you have used a testing link that was used in Nepal for a pilot study. This version of the toolbox is no longer current and this link has never been promoted for use in public. May I ask how you came across this link?

The questionnaire has been updated after multiple field testing to the current version. And you seem to have used the pilot testing version. But we will connect with you bilaterally to check how we may help you and resolve it for you.

The current updated FSMToolbox link is www.fsmtoolbox.com/

We encourage all future users to use this link to access FSMToolbox.

Best,

Eva
For FSM Alliance and FSM Toolbox
Eva Mary

Program Coordinator
Programs and Administration
Faecal Sludge Management Alliance
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

• Nida
    Topic Author

Thanks Sir.
I have also contacted their mentioned person but no response received so far.
I want to analyse the sanitation situation (including availability of infrastructure in a specific area and its impact on the environment).
Can you recommend some good questionnaire/tool for this? 

• Elisabeth
  • Freelance consultant since 2012 (former roles: program manager at GIZ and SuSanA secretariat, lecturer, process engineer for wastewater treatment plants)

Hi Nida,
Did you find an answer to your toolbox software question yet? I've just sent an e-mail to the contact person that's listed on their website (www.fsmtoolbox.com/v1/contact).

I hope an answer can be found and posted here one way or another. In general, is the FSM toolbox helpful for your work?

Regards,
Elisabeth
Dr. Elisabeth von Muench
Freelance consultant on environmental and climate projects
Located in Ulm, Germany
My Wikipedia user profile: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:EMsmile
LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/elisabethvonmuench/

• Nida
    Topic Author

SOLVED: FSM toolbox pro assessment not working

Dear All,

I am using FSM toolbox Pro Assessment questionnaire to determine the sanitation condition in an area.
I have already conducted survey using the questionnaire in PDF form from the link attached (www.fsmtoolbox.com/v1/assessment).
Now I want to shift this data on FSM toolbox. I have assigned myself as enumerator. I received the email and downloaded FSM toolbox from the mentioned link but it is Nepal Version and the questions appeared (screenshots attached) are different from the one mentioned on the FSM toolbox website (www.fsmtoolbox.com/v1/assessment).
I tried downloading FSM collect app from play store but this app does not recognize my username and password (screenshot attached). I tried to get password through forget password, it says email sent but email is not being received. I have checked spam and trash too.
Please help as I have already conducted the whole survey. 
Attachments:

Page selection:
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.104 seconds