The film “Mr. Toilet: The World's #2 Man” is having a theatrical release in NY and LA this month

Page selection:
  • Sarika

Re: Biopic film Mr Toilet the World's #2 Man

I was asked the question: "Is this movie out yet? I want to see this, or is there any link where I can watch this?”.
The movie is out and shown in some of the places in the US. We don't have the movie link, hoping to have it soon on Netflix.

Please refer to the movie trailer link below

Thanks and regards,

Sarika

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
  • Sarika

Re: Special Announcement The film “Mr. Toilet: The World's #2 Man” is having a theatrical release in NY and LA this month

Dear Sir/Madam,

Greetings!

This has a reference to the upcoming documentary "Mr. Toilet The World's #2 Man". The documentary is based on the life and work of Mr. Jack Sim, Founder of the World Toilet Organization and World Toilet Day.

Shared link of the documentary trailer for your reference:

Special Announcement The film "Mr. Toilet: The World's #2 Man" is having a theatrical release in NY and LA this month! The documentary follows me, an eccentric Su-poo-hero who uses humor to break bathroom taboos and plunges through the sanitation crisis. It will be playing one week in LA from Nov 8-14 and in NY 22-28. The director Lily Zepeda and Jack Sim will be there for weekend Q & A?s: linktr.ee/mrtoiletfilm
Lily Zepeda 505-385-1717 www.mrtoiletfilm.com

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Thanks and warm regards, -- Sarika Saluja *General Manager*

26 Ubi Road 4, The Besco Building, Singapore 408613,
Website: www.worldtoilet.org, Facebook: www.facebook.com/WTO.org.
Attachments:

• Elisabeth
  • Freelance consultant since 2012 (former roles: program manager at GIZ and SuSanA secretariat, lecturer, process engineer for wastewater treatment plants)

Here is the link to the trailer for this movie:

Looks really good! I didn't know Jack was specificially involving himself in the Clean India Mission (or Swachh Bharat Mission en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swachh_Bharat_mission). The film mentions "6 million toilets"... plus all the fecal sludge management that comes with that...

It took me a while to understand why the title of the movie called him the "#2 Man". (#2 = number 2 = poo) This might not work so well in other languages, e.g. in German we don't use number 2 for defecation. Also the hashtag does not equate to "number" for everyone. Anyhow, just my two cents worth.

Good luck with the movie, I hope many people get to see it!

Elisabeth
Dr. Elisabeth von Muench
Freelance consultant on environmental and climate projects
Located in Ulm, Germany
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
My Wikipedia user profile: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:EMsmile
LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/elisabethvonmuench/

• jacksim
    Topic Author
  • Social entrepreneur and sanitation advocate who broke the taboo around toilets by bringing the sanitation crisis to the global media spotlight. Founder of World Toilet Organization and BoP Hub.

Thanks Carol.
Jack Sim
--
Social Entrepreneur | Sanitation Advocate
Founder of Base of the Pyramid Hub & the World Toilet Organization

Twitter: twitter.com/jackwto
Facebook: facebook.com/jacksimwto

Address: World Toilet Organization
248A, Race Course Road, Singapore

• Carol McCreary
  • I'm a volunteer at PHLUSH (Public Hygiene Lets Us Stay Human) www.phlush.org

Jack,

Great news! PHLUSH will try to get out the word to people in North America about the premiere of Mr Toilet: the World's #2 Man in Toronto on April 27.

HotDocs - the Canadian International Documentary Film Festival looks very prestigious. Congratulations!

I see there are going to be three screenings of your biopic in three different theatres .

Will you be at the film festival? Where else in North America will the film screen? What do we have to do to get a screening?

Let us know. The press kit for the film is very helpful. I hope that people will use it to promote the film.

All the best,
Carol
Carol McCreary
Public Hygiene Lets Us Stay Human (PHLUSH)
1240 W. Sims Way #59, Port Townsend, Washington 98368 USA

Toilet availability is a human right and well-designed sanitation systems restore health to our cities, our waters and our soils.

• jacksim
    Topic Author
  • Social entrepreneur and sanitation advocate who broke the taboo around toilets by bringing the sanitation crisis to the global media spotlight. Founder of World Toilet Organization and BoP Hub.

Biopic film Mr Toilet the World's #2 Man

After founding the World Toilet Organization 19 years ago and also being one of the founding members of SuSanA, my biopic movie Mr Toilet the World's #2 Man will premiere at Toronto's Hotdocs film festival on 27 April.
This film was produced by Lily Zepeda over last 5 years and it depicts how the taboo of toilets was broke through the use of humour leading to the UN General Assembly unanimous adoption of 19 Nov as UN World Toilet Day.

All details and a trailer is available here. Www.mrtoiletfilm.com
Jack Sim
--
Social Entrepreneur | Sanitation Advocate
Founder of Base of the Pyramid Hub & the World Toilet Organization

Twitter: twitter.com/jackwto
Facebook: facebook.com/jacksimwto

Address: World Toilet Organization
248A, Race Course Road, Singapore
The following user(s) like this post: Carol McCreary

Page selection:
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.121 seconds