Call for Data - Help WASHPaLS understand the long-term impacts of COVID-19 on WASH access.

Page selection:
  • aliceacockesteb
    Topic Author
  • The Aquaya Institute is a non-profit research and consulting organization. We deliver knowledge and tools to help achieve universal access to safe water. Aquaya strengthens public and private delivery of clean water, sanitation, and hygiene (WASH) access in developing countries by combining cutting edge research with strategic consulting. Founded

Re: Call for Data - Help WASHPaLS understand the long-term impacts of COVID-19 on WASH access.

Thanks so much, Paresh! It will be great to connect to CEPT.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
  • paresh
  • Budding WASH researcher, especially interested in governance, public policy, finance, politics and social justice. Architect, Urban & Regional planner by training, Ex. C-WAS, India.I am a patient person :)

Re: Call for Data - Help WASHPaLS understand the long-term impacts of COVID-19 on WASH access.

In India, the Performance Assessment System , a programme at CEPT University has been collecting information related to WASH services in a number of states since 2009. last I recall, they collect the information annually from 800+ cities. I am not sure if they have edited their questionnaire to factor in the impact of covid, but you can get in touch with them and enquire. 

Please feel free to let me know if you'd want me to connect you to the CEPT team. I worked for the project earlier and will be happy to connect. 

Regards
paresh
Paresh Chhajed-Picha
Researcher at Indian Institute of Technology - Bombay, India
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. Twitter: @Sparsh85
Wikipedia: Sparsh85

Co-moderator of this discussion forum

• aliceacockesteb
    Topic Author
  • The Aquaya Institute is a non-profit research and consulting organization. We deliver knowledge and tools to help achieve universal access to safe water. Aquaya strengthens public and private delivery of clean water, sanitation, and hygiene (WASH) access in developing countries by combining cutting edge research with strategic consulting. Founded

Call for Data - Help WASHPaLS understand the long-term impacts of COVID-19 on WASH access.

The economic shock of the COVID-19 pandemic has affected water and sanitation access and hygiene (WASH) in developing countries. WASHPaLS is launching a new project that tracks the long-term impacts of the pandemic on WASH access to better respond to COVID-19 related WASH challenges and potential opportunities.

We are looking for any datasets or referrals to organizations with information on WASH Governance, WASH in Households, or Small-Scale Service Providers.

Countries of interest include Afghanistan 🇦🇫, Democratic Republic of the Congo 🇨🇩, Ethiopia 🇪🇹, Ghana 🇬🇭, Haiti 🇭🇹, India 🇮🇳, Indonesia 🇮🇩, Kenya 🇰🇪, Liberia 🇱🇷, Madagascar 🇲🇬, Mali 🇲🇱, Mozambique 🇲🇿, Nepal 🇳🇵, Nigeria 🇳🇬, Senegal🇸🇳, South Sudan 🇸🇸, Tanzania 🇹🇿, Uganda 🇺🇬.

Please contact  This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.  with any resources.
This project is in collaboration with  USAID  and  Tetra Tech International Development .

More Information:  lnkd.in/ga345gz
Attachments:

Page selection:
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.108 seconds