Introduction - Sanity Rwanda Ltd - We are focusing on emptying pits and septic tanks using Exhauster trucks and Evac Pump

Page selection:
  • gasasira1
    Topic Author
  • Young Entrepreneur in Sanitation sector. FSM

Re: Introduction - Sanity Rwanda Ltd - We are focusing on emptying pits and septic tanks using Exhauster trucks and Evac Pump

The project is based in Kigali Rwanda
Reliable Sanitation Services
Kigali - Rwanda

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
  • gasasira1
    Topic Author

Re: Introduction - Sanity Rwanda Ltd - We are focusing on emptying pits and septic tanks using Exhauster trucks and Evac Pump

Hello Rod, 

Thank you for reaching out to us, we are eager to learn and pilot new ideas that are more efficient and cost effective. I will send you an email shortly (DM). 

Gasasira
Kigali - Rwanda

• rodglue

hello from Australia, can you update me where the project is at please?
I have some ideas which may assist you further
cheers
Rod
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. 

• gasasira1
    Topic Author

Thank you for sharing this information. It is very crucial for Sanity Rwanda to learn from other countries experiences.
Kigali - Rwanda

• janheeger

Dear Sanity

I trust you had a look at emergencysanitationproject.wordpress.com/desludging/
The ROM might be worth trying out. It is now amongst other places used in Kenya and Malawi.

Warm regards
The following user(s) like this post: gasasira1, Heiner

• gasasira1
    Topic Author

Thank you for reaching out to me, we still at the initiation phase but this seems to be interesting initiative, I will come back to you soon.
Kigali - Rwanda
The following user(s) like this post: AjitSeshadri

• gasasira1
    Topic Author

It was nice meeting you and thank you for the insights and experience in the sector.
Kigali - Rwanda

• Folorts

Hi,

I have information to share with you in respect of your post. It is quite bulky powerpoint file and bigger than 19MB, but I can send to your inbox. Contact me via my email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Regards,
Tunde

• Folorts

Are you looking for a Latrine Cleaning System . I can link you up with one that is suitable for micro credit scheme for youth employment.
The following user(s) like this post: AjitSeshadri

• hajo
  • retired in Germany... but still interested in water and sanitation... especially in OSS... and especially in Africa...

hi Hudhaifa,

I am interested interacting with you about your business. Will you please contact me through my email or phone 0785 232 538.

ciao
Hajo
We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them.
Albert Einstein
Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex... It takes a touch of a genius - and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.
E.F. Schumacher
Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler. :-)
Albert Einstein

• gasasira1
    Topic Author

Introduction - Sanity Rwanda Ltd - We are focusing on emptying pits and septic tanks using Exhauster trucks and Evac Pump

Sanity Rwanda is a private company started in 2019 in Kigali-Rwanda by two young Rwandan entrepreneurs. The goal of the company is primarily impact (health, environment, employment), but they aim to sustain their activities through earned revenue, and reinvest profits into their impact. We will train and equip local emptiers to empty pits in a more hygienic manner.

We also looking into creating partnerships with other experienced organisations and companies in addressing sanitation issues mainly in the informal settlements in Kigali.

We are focusing on emptying pits and septic tanks using Exhauster trucks and Evac Pump and we are interested to explore newly developed technologies that might be more efficient in the emptying service sector.
Kigali - Rwanda
Attachments:
The following user(s) like this post: hajo, AjitSeshadri, Fahim1988

Page selection:
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.103 seconds