New SuSanA Member Self Introduction - I work for children care Uganda Deutschland e.V.

Page selection:
  • Chaiwe
  • Innovation enthusiast and Knowledge Management Expert in WASH and Climate Change while cross-cutting Youth and Gender Issues. CEO of CaDev_Capacity Development (An African Social Enterprise)

Re: New SuSanA Member Self Introduction - I work for children care Uganda Deutschland e.V.

Dear Margaret,

A warm welcome to the SuSanA Forum. What a nobel decision you and your partner have made to adopt. I am especially glad that you share this personal experience and decision on this forum. Children are among the most vulnerable populations affected by sanitation challenges globally. We have a number of discussions on inclusion under our yellow category and a number of topics there point at work within the sanitation space targeting children. Have a look at a few here:

1. Children as WASH and COVID-19 ambassadors and role models in schools, Kachele Trust School, Lusaka Zambia.
forum.susana.org/covid-19-corona-virus-p...school-lusaka-zambia 

2. Factors Influencing Handwashing Practice Among Primary School Children Attending at Altadamun School, Mogadishu-Somalia
forum.susana.org/160-handwashing-activit...ol-mogadishu-somalia

You can also find more topics and resources by using the key word search function.

I am curious to learn about your past work in the sanitation space considering this post thread is dedicated to self introductions. 

Regards,
Chaiwe
SuSanA Forum Moderator
Skat Foundation (With financial support by GIZ and SIRWASH up to November 2023)

Chaiwe Mushauko-Sanderse BSc. NRM, MPH
Independent consultant located in Lusaka, Zambia
Emails: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it., This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/chaiwe-mushauko-sanderse-21709129/
Twitter: @ChaiweSanderse

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
  • Davissio

Re: New SuSanA Member Self Introduction - I work for children care Uganda Deutschland e.V.

Helping those who need it and especially children is a great thing! It's great that there are more and more organizations in the world that help children. This shows that we have humanity and mercy. Now I am a housewife and my husband and I want to adopt a child. We want to help at least one young person to receive the warmth and care of the family.  Studying sites with oregon foster care requirements , we understand that this is a very difficult task. But we believe that in a year or two we will have a beloved child.

• Chaiwe
  • Innovation enthusiast and Knowledge Management Expert in WASH and Climate Change while cross-cutting Youth and Gender Issues. CEO of CaDev_Capacity Development (An African Social Enterprise)

Dear Odongo,

Welcome to the SuSana Forum, Thank you for introducing yourself. We look forward to your contributions and experiences from your work in Uganda. Do feel free to contact me or the other moderators Elisabeth and Paresh should you require any support with respect to the Forum.

Kind Regards,
Chaiwe
SuSanA Forum Moderator
Skat Foundation (With financial support by GIZ and SIRWASH up to November 2023)

Chaiwe Mushauko-Sanderse BSc. NRM, MPH
Independent consultant located in Lusaka, Zambia
Emails: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it., This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/chaiwe-mushauko-sanderse-21709129/
Twitter: @ChaiweSanderse

• Fredrico
    Topic Author
  • I am Odongo Fredrico from Gulu Uganda also live in wümbarg ,,Germany and I work for children care Uganda Deutschland e.V and we have our headquarters in Germany and we work in Uganda too. I am the C.E.O of children care Uganda and I'm 26year old . I'm happy to be here. Thanks. God bless u all.

New SuSanA Member Self Introduction - I work for children care Uganda Deutschland e.V.

I'm Odongo Fredrico and so happy to be part of this team  just want to greet u all I work for children care Uganda Deutschland e.V
We hope for a better future
Children they are our future.
The following user(s) like this post: Chaiwe

Page selection:
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.091 seconds