Journal of Environment and Public Health Vol. 1 Issue 1 - Published by ENPHO

Page selection:
  • bipin
    Topic Author

Journal of Environment and Public Health Vol. 1 Issue 1 - Published by ENPHO

Dear all:

Established in 1990, Environment and Public Health Organization (ENPHO) is a service-oriented, scientific NGO that is contributing to sustainable community development by combining research, action and support in the areas of environment, public health and WASH.

With an immense pleasure, we would like to share with you the first edition of “Journal of Environment and Public Health” published by ENPHO. The Journal of Environment and Public Health aims to present and disseminate research knowledge and evidence in the sector of the environment, public health and WASH. We will publish this journal annually and we believe this publication will contribute to the sector by sharing the research knowledge.

This edition of Journal of Environment and Public Health resonates with the theme of World Water Day 2017 - ‘Wastewater’ and highlights the research papers on Wastewater Management, Faecal Sludge Management, City Sanitation Planning, Productive Reuse and Bagmati River Quality. We highly appreciate your feedback and suggestions that would be useful to make further improvements in the next issues. Please kindly find the attached e-copy. You can also download it on enpho.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/ENPHO-Journal-V1-I1.pdf

Should you need a hard copy of this publication, please kindly email me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. I also request you all to share it within your networks.

Thank you very much!

Warm regards,
Bipin.
This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

This message has an attachment file.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
Page selection:
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.075 seconds