SuSanA WG5 - Meeting in Stockholm 2014

Page selection:
  • rob#
    Topic Author
  • Head of capacity building unit at German Toilet Organization.

SuSanA WG5 - Meeting in Stockholm 2014

Dear Members of the SuSanA WG5 "Food security and productive sanitation systems",

We would like to raise your awareness regarding the upcoming SuSanA meeting taking place on Friday 5th and Saturday 6th September in Stockholm. Through the following link you can find the pre-meeting page: www.susana.org/lang-en/meetings/18th-sus...ing-stockholm-sweden

We would like to also use this opportunity to organise a WG5 knowledge exchange meeting on 6th September at SEI or during the week in the SWWW venue. I therefore kindly ask you:
  • If you are interested in attending?
  • What you would expect from such a meeting?
  • If you would like to share a special topic/issue (e.g. past/current work; ideas for working group activities; etc.) either during the WG meeting or with the whole SuSanA crowd during the plenary meeting.

Feel free to respond to this post or email me directly. Please also note that I am happy to feed in your inputs during the meeting in case you will not be personally present. We look forward seeing some of you soon!

Best regards

rob
Robert Gensch

Senior Project Coordinator - Capacity Development
German Toilet Organization
Phone: +49-(0)30-41934345
Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
www.germantoilet.org
www.washnet.de

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
Page selection:
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.063 seconds