Master thesis Constructed Wetlands - exact data and specific information of already established constructed wetlands are needed

Page selection:
  • ChristianNehl
    Topic Author
  • - Master student teaching profession at secondary schools (biology/spanish) - certified sociologist

Re: Master thesis Constructed Wetlands - exact data and specific information of already established constructed wetlands are needed

Dear Noa,

I have already sent you a private message and have also sent the error to the people responsible for the database. The error should now be fixed, as I was informed.

Greetings
Christian

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
  • ChristianNehl
    Topic Author
  • - Master student teaching profession at secondary schools (biology/spanish) - certified sociologist

Re: Master thesis Constructed Wetlands - exact data and specific information of already established constructed wetlands are needed

Thanks for the tip, I looked at the book, there is some very good and helpful information in there. Thanks a lot!Best regardsChristian

• joeturner

Christian - you may already know about this, but the UK Constructed Wetland society has some useful publications and links that may give you a start to find some of the things you are asking about.

www.constructedwetland.co.uk/

In particular this book: iwaponline.com/ebooks/book/330/Treatment-Wetlands

• nshlesinger

Attachments:

• nshlesinger

Dear Christian,
What an interesting Thesis!!
I am a chemical engineer, I am French/Venezuelan, and live in a small town in Cordoba, in Argentina. 
I own a Constructed Wetland business. I have designed and built a few wetlands for households, camping and hotels. 
We can continue the conversation on WhatsApp or email if you wish. 
I look forward to see this data CW data platform. 
Regards,
Noa Shlesinger

• ChristianNehl
    Topic Author

Master thesis Constructed Wetlands - exact data and specific information of already established constructed wetlands are needed

Hello everyone,

I am a student at the University of Hannover and I am currently writing my master thesis in biology about constructed wetlands.
I would like to contribute more detailed information for a scientifically used and publicly accessible digital platform on Constructed Wetlands (cwetlandsdata.com/). The platform will map Constructed Wetlands worldwide to show how this nature-based sanitation solution is spread and to give other interested people the possibility to inform themselves about these systems and to exchange information about them directly. It does not matter if the Constructed Wetlands are used for private homes or municipalities/cities/businesses/industries. 

For this, however, the exact data and specific information of already established constructed wetlands are needed. The data would be, for example, the construction method, the technical details, detailed information on the efficiency, the exact location (coordinates), the operators, the builders, the costs of construction, the costs of maintenance / operation, the financing or funding options, etc..
I am especially interested in information on the Latin American continent, but I would also be grateful if someone could send me data on other projects.

So: If someone knows something about this or has more information about contact persons, please write me! 
I am very grateful and any help is very welcome!

Best regards from Germany!

Christian
The following user(s) like this post: canaday

Page selection:
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.155 seconds