Introducing SuSanA Working Group 13 (Behavior Change) Co-leads

Page selection:
  • ruthmiskelly
  • Working to support the SuSanA Working Groups and enhance Global South participation in SuSanA

Re: Introducing WG 13 Co-leads

Welcome Carolyn :)

Looking forward to having your expertise & insight in co-steering the direction of the group!

It's great to have this linkage between the 2 alliances, I'm sure it will bring more opportunities for sharing of learning & experience & quicker progress towards our objectives.

Ruth
Ruth Miskelly
Knowledge and Network Officer - Sanitation
WaterAid
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Working on the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Phase 3 SuSanA project (see here: www.susana.org/en/resources/projects/details/127)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
  • CarolynMoore
    Topic Author

Introducing WG 13 Co-leads

Dear SuSanA Colleagues,

I'm writing to introduce myself as a co-lead of WG 13. My name is Carolyn Moore, and I've recently joined the Global Handwashing Partnership as Secretariat Director. The Global Handwashing Partnership (GHP) is a partnership of organizations working to promote handwashing with soap; and my background is in global health and partnership development.

I look forward to working with the WG 13 co-leads and members, and encourage you to join the launch meeting at WEDC on July 25th!

Carolyn
The following user(s) like this post: JKMakowka, Jona

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
Page selection:
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.105 seconds