ECOSEC container solution for refugee camp - proposal rejected but would like to share it anyhow

Page selection:
  • Elisabeth
  • Freelance consultant since 2012 (former roles: program manager at GIZ and SuSanA secretariat, lecturer, process engineer for wastewater treatment plants)

Re: ECOSEC container solution for refugee camp - proposal rejected but would like to share it anyhow

Dear Ben,

I like your idea:

I was thinking about something, couln't you create the following new category of post : "I lost a proposal, but I'd like to share the idea on this forum"
In case someone would like to have a conversation about it.

I've recently created this sub-category where I have moved your post to now:
"Looking for funding, partners, research topics or other types of support"

Does that match with your idea?

An alternative would be to move your proposal idea into the thematic sub-category where it fits best (is it in this case emergency sanitation or urine reuse)? It depends if you're looking more for funding or for a technical discussion about it.

Did you get any details why they rejected your proposal? I certainly like the look of your document, very nice with all these nice 3D-sketches. Hopefully you'll find another funding source for it... B)

Regards,
Elisabeth
Dr. Elisabeth von Muench
Freelance consultant on environmental and climate projects
Located in Ulm, Germany
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
My Wikipedia user profile: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:EMsmile
LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/elisabethvonmuench/

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
  • ben
    Topic Author
  • Water and sanitation engineer

ECOSEC container solution for refugee camp - proposal rejected but would like to share it anyhow

Dear all,

I've been told today that our concept note hasn't been selected for the UNHCR proposal (see here the call for proposals: forum.susana.org/forum/categories/95-cal...with-funding-by-bmgf).

Ecosec Container solution for refugee camps

Our main idea was to gather urine from collective separation toilet in a bladder tank, so the farmers can pick up what they need with a hand pump.
I believe idea could be developed in some context, whatever separation technology is used.

Elizabeth, I was thinking about something, couln't you create the following new category of post : "I lost a proposal, but I'd like to share the idea on this forum"
In case someone would like to have a conversation about.

Best to all,

Ben

This message has an attachment file.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
Page selection:
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.062 seconds