27th SuSanA Meeting, Cape Town 16th of February 2019 - feedback

Page selection:
  • FranziskaVolk
  • I am striving for a world where we are linked, and not ranked.

Re: 27th SuSanA Meeting

Dear all,

we would like to share the evaluation of the meeting. It was done via digital vote on mentimeter.

The first question was how the meeting was generally received, which turned out quite positive:

The second question was an open question, what people liked about the meeting (any two words could be submitted that created a workd cloud)

We will take this feedback into consideration when planning for the next meetings.

The third question was "Do you have any improvements or suggestions for future meetings?"

A number of responses wish to have more than 1 day time for the SuSanA meeting, they would like to have more space for networking and interaction, some more presentations, some less, a field visit was suggested, more time for discussion, or professional speed dating.

A second question was "How would you or your organisation like to engage with SuSanA?"

I moved from the SuSanA Secretariat to the
Global Water Operators’ Partnerships Alliance (GWOPA) at UN-Habitat- visit at gwopa.org/ and follow @gwopa
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
  • Elisabeth
  • Freelance consultant since 2012 (former roles: program manager at GIZ and SuSanA secretariat, lecturer, process engineer for wastewater treatment plants)

Re: 27th SuSanA Meeting

By the way, the hashtag for that meeting was #susana27 so you can check out the tweets that were made here:
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=def...%23susana27&src=typd

I tried to follow the live stream a bit but either there was a technical problem or there was a long lunch break but when I tried - there was no video playing. Perhaps next time when you are on a lunch break there could be a clock counting down so that people know when to check back.

This is the event's group photo:

Looking forward to seeing the uploaded presentations soon.

Regards,
Elisabeth
Dr. Elisabeth von Muench
Freelance consultant on environmental and climate projects
Located in Ulm, Germany
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
My Wikipedia user profile: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:EMsmile
LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/elisabethvonmuench/

• shobana
  • WASH professional currently focussed on sanitation operator partnerships and CWIS

Re: 27th SuSanA Meeting - Streaming live now !

Dear SuSanA members,

Please use this link to watch the live stream happening now .

Looking forward to your comments.

Best,
Shobana
Shobana Srinivasan
Programme Management Officer
UN Habitat/ GWOPA

• amiamapaula

Re: 27th SuSanA Meeting, Cape Town 16th of February 2019

Dear SuSanA Members,

Please note that the 27th SuSanA Meeting will take place at the Southern Sun The Cullinan Hotel in Cape Town (a 3 minute walk from the Cape Town International Convention Centre). The agenda has been updated with venue details and directions to the evening restaurant (Mama Africa): www.susana.org/en/news-and-events/sanita...pe-town-south-africa

For our global community to join, remote participation will be available on YouTube and Facebook during the meeting!

During the AfricaSan / FSM Conferences, we'll also be hosting a SuSanA Mingle to celebrate our global sanitation network reaching now over 10,000 members and 340 partners! We welcome all of you to join us on Tuesday, 19th February at 16:00 for some beverages and light snacks at the SuSanA exhibition booth (#16/17) at the conference.

Best regards,
Paula

(on behalf of the Secretariat)
I am an intern trainee supporting the Secretariat of the Sustainable Sanitation Alliance which is held by GIZ's Sustainable Sanitation Programme. Experienced project manager with a background in innovation and entrepreneurship for sustainable solutions.

• amiamapaula

Re: 27th SuSanA Meeting, Cape Town 16th of February 2019

Dear SuSanA Partners,

As we prepare for the 27th SuSanA Meeting in Cape Town and SuSanA exhibition booth at FSM5/AfricaSan5, we would like to ask if there are any specific publications you would like us to display at the booth.

Kindly let us know by the end of this week so we can prepare accordingly.

Best Regards,
Paula

I am an intern trainee supporting the Secretariat of the Sustainable Sanitation Alliance which is held by GIZ's Sustainable Sanitation Programme. Experienced project manager with a background in innovation and entrepreneurship for sustainable solutions.

• Hajrah
    Topic Author

27th SuSanA Meeting, Cape Town 16th of February 2019

Dear All,

The upcoming 27th SuSanA meeting will take place in Cape Town on the 16th of February 2019, in conjunction with the FSM5 and AfricaSan5 conferences. This meeting will lay emphasis on the following topics within the sessions:

Session 1: Introduction and overview of recent developments
Session 2: Policy and Regulation
Session 3: Digital approaches and monitoring
Session 4: SDG6 and its interlinkages in World Café format
Session 5: Wrap-up & Outlook

The draft agenda is available through the meeting page . We look forward to seeing many of you at the meeting. Please register here: www.susana.org/en/registration-27th-susana-meeting

The following WG group meetings will also take place in Cape Town.

- WG 6 (Cities), date and time tbc - please check the Forum announcements
- WG 7 (Sustainable WASH in Institutions and Gender Equality), date and time tbc - please check the Forum announcements

Kindly let me know if you have any questions. I look forward to seeing you all there!

Many thanks and best regards,

Hajrah

I am an intern trainee that Support the Secretariat of the Sustainable Sanitation Alliance which is held by GIZ's sustainable sanitation programme. Experienced Research Assistant with a demonstrated history of working in the environmental services industry. Skilled in Environmental Engineering, Water Treatment, and GIS Application.

Page selection:
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.460 seconds