Post-doc on resource-recovery systems at Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences

Page selection:
  • jrmcconville
    Topic Author
  • I have a background in environmental engineering and planning with a focus on sanitation and wastewater management. My research focuses on resource recovery using concepts of sustainability, life-cycle thinking, participation, serious gaming and decision-support frameworks to better understand and shape planning processes.

Post-doc on resource-recovery systems at Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences

The environmental engineering group at SLU – Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences is looking for a post-doc to join our team. We are looking for a post doc to strengthen our research on sustainability assessments of technologies for resource-recovery from urban organic waste, i.e. wastewater fractions and organic solid waste.

We are particularly interested in sustainability assessments, e.g. life cycle assessment, cost-benefit analysis and technological innovation studies of systems designed for the recovery of nutrients from wastewater.

Full details of the position can be found here:
www.slu.se/en/about-slu/jobs-vacancies/?...rmjob=2978&rmlang=UK
Dr. Jennifer McConville
Associate Professor

Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences
Department of Energy and Technology
Environmental Engineering
Box 7032, SE-750 07 UPPSALA
Telephone: +46 18-672 816
Mobile: +46 76 783 7084
Blogg: blogg.slu.se/kretsloppsteknik/
Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
Page selection:
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.084 seconds