WASH data management job based in Brussels, supporting projects in Africa

Page selection:
  • willychipeta
  • Working towards improved FSM

Re: WASH data management job based in Brussels, supporting projects in Africa

Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is Willy Chipeta and I am 31 years old, Male by sex, and of Malawian Nationality.

I have 5 years work experience in the WASH Sector in Malawi and have presented locally and globally as well as published in peer reviewed journals.

I hold a MSc. in Sanitation and BSc. Water Resources Management from Mzuzu University.

I am passionate about WASH Issues in developing country contexts and firmly interested in the WASH data management job based in Brussels.

My contact details are as follows: Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. Cell #: +265999274121 Skype: willy.chipeta

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Yours Faithfully,

Willy Chipeta.
williamC

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
  • Pitso

Hey Stephen
I am from Lesotho and have great love of this opportunity. I have solid background on Water and Environmental Engineering. This composes of Water resource management, Water quality monitoring, Water Supply and Distribution, Solid waste and Wastewater Management , Pollution control and Hygiene.
If possible please contact me ( +266 57132856) or Email me through -kpitso6@gmail.com
I am real looking forward to hearing from you anytime soon

• Mutbaby
  • Renewable Energy and Sanitation

Hi Stephen,

I would be glad if you could provide me more details with regards to the published position.

You can contact me via my private email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

I look forward to hearing favourably from you soon. Thank you.

• StephenJAndersen
  • Topic Author

WASH data management job based in Brussels, supporting projects in Africa

If you are passionate about water and sanitation in Africa, and have a background (or demonstrable interest) in data and/or software, Strategic Water would love to talk to you about a fascinating new job. You'll be located in our new office in Etterbeek, Brussels, working closely with our partners Bluesquare .

A background in water and wastewater engineering or environmental sanitation is a big plus, but not required.

Send an email to contact (at) strategicwater.be for more information.
The following user(s) like this post: koba, najibnoori, daltonerick, yashwanthrajm

Page selection:
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.068 seconds