Webinars - gLOCAL Evaluation Week 2021; May31 - June4 (Global Evaluation Initiative)

Page selection:
  • paresh
  • Budding WASH researcher, especially interested in governance, public policy, finance, politics and social justice. Architect, Urban & Regional planner by training, Ex. C-WAS, India. I am a patient person :)

Re: Webinars - gLOCAL Evaluation Week 2021; May31 - June4 (Global Evaluation Initiative)

Reply from Yatin:

The Event proceedings and recordings (if available for specific session) for the gLOCAL Evaluation Week 2021 are all listed on the following link:  glocalevalweek.org/events-proceedings

You can search by language, region, etc. to locate the events you are interested in.

Thanks
Yatin
Paresh Chhajed-Picha
Researcher at Indian Institute of Technology - Bombay, India
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. Twitter: @Sparsh85
Wikipedia: Sparsh85

Co-moderator of this discussion forum

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
  • Chaiwe
  • Innovation enthusiast and Knowledge Management Expert in WASH and Climate Change while cross-cutting Youth and Gender Issues. CEO of CaDev_Capacity Development (An African Social Enterprise)

Re: Webinars - gLOCAL Evaluation Week 2021; May31 - June4 (Global Evaluation Initiative)

Dear Yatin,

As Paresh pointed out, the gLOCAL Evaluation Week clashed with the FSM6 conference. I would imagine this affected the attendance of some interested WASH practitioners. However, i thought to write here so as to find out whether there are any recordings, presentations or other key highlights and presentations coming out of this very important event that can be shared here?

I have been to the website, but i see no updates there as yet. 

M&E is undeniably an important part of the programming process in the WASH sector and is key in tracking and communicating the success of interventions. 

Kind Regards,
Chaiwe
SuSanA Forum Moderator
Skat Foundation (With financial support by GIZ and SIRWASH up to November 2023)

Chaiwe Mushauko-Sanderse BSc. NRM, MPH
Independent consultant located in Lusaka, Zambia
Emails: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it., This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/chaiwe-mushauko-sanderse-21709129/
Twitter: @ChaiweSanderse

• paresh
  • Budding WASH researcher, especially interested in governance, public policy, finance, politics and social justice. Architect, Urban & Regional planner by training, Ex. C-WAS, India. I am a patient person :)

Thanks Yatin for posting this.
You are right, the search function is very well designed

I did a quick search using some of the keywords relevant for the audience of this forum and I found quite an interesting line of events. 

The Evaluation week unfortunately clashes with FSM6, a major WASH conference. I still hope many will find this useful.

Regards
paresh
Paresh Chhajed-Picha
Researcher at Indian Institute of Technology - Bombay, India
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. Twitter: @Sparsh85
Wikipedia: Sparsh85

Co-moderator of this discussion forum
Attachments:

• yatindestel
  • Topic Author

Webinars - gLOCAL Evaluation Week 2021; May31 - June4 (Global Evaluation Initiative)

Dear Susana Members,
The annual gLOCAL Evaluation Week organised by Global Evaluation Initiative is here once again. Please check the webinars scheduled for this year at glocalevalweek.org/events

Many of these, being in the evaluation domain, cover cross cutting themes, including SDGs, capacities, policies, etc. Many sessions are around the theme of building forward better, in a post pandemic world.

I encourage you to have a look. the search function is pretty effective, you can look for sessions in your language, in your region, in specific themes. I found few interesting sessions related to my area of research. I hope you will find some as well...

Regards,
Yatin Diwakar

Page selection:
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds