A new website that translates water technology and sanitation terms into Arabic, French, English and German - arabterm

Page selection:
  • LydiaH
    Topic Author
  • I'm an intern at GIZ Maroc and work for the Program AGIRE and in particular for the Project PNAR (Programme National d'Assainissement et de Réutilisation en Milieu Rural)

A new website that translates water technology and sanitation terms into Arabic, French, English and German - arabterm

Dear all,

I am Lydia, a GIZ-intern in Morocco working on the National Rural Sanitation Program in this country. I just found out about this project, which could be very interesting for all of you working in the Arab World : www.arabterm.org/index.php?id=3&L=1, a website that translates water technology terms, among them are many sanitation terms, into four languages (German, English, French, Arabic). Everybody can use it, and it’s for free!
If you have any comments or questions about the project, or want to contribute to make it better known feel free to contact its team at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Thanks and Best regards,

Lydia H.
Attachments:
The following user(s) like this post: cecile, CeciliaRodrigues

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
Page selection:
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.071 seconds