Help me build a workshop activity: What's your advice for budgeting for market-based sanitation?

Page selection:
  • CharlotteM
  • Marketer by profession. Expertise in sanitation social marketing targeting behavior change and positive uptake of water and sanitation projects for sustainability and maximum impact.

Re: Help me build a workshop activity: What's your advice for budgeting for market-based sanitation?

Am glad the desk review helped. All the best in your other activities. Feel free to post any more querries you may have. Will try our best to promptly get you feedback required.

Regards

Charlotte
Charlotte Mong'ina Maua
Water and Sanitation Consultant

M +254 (0) 723 571 463
E This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
L: Nairobi, Kenya

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
  • kengelly
    Topic Author

Re: Help me build a workshop activity: What's your advice for budgeting for market-based sanitation?

Thank you, Charlotte! I didn't receive any input, but that's alright. The workshop activity is completed now.

And, I used the WASHPaLS desk review quite a lot! :)
Genevieve Kelly
Graduate Student | MBA & MPH
Johns Hopkins University
Baltimore, MD USA | tel: 570-854-5075 skype: kengelly
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

• CharlotteM
  • Marketer by profession. Expertise in sanitation social marketing targeting behavior change and positive uptake of water and sanitation projects for sustainability and maximum impact.

Hi Kelly,

Thank you for your post. Have you in the meantime received any feedback on your questions offline?

Please check the document below that is in the SuSanA library:

USAID (2018). Scaling Market-Based Sanitation: Desk Review on Market-Based Rural Sanitation Development Programs. USAID Water, Sanitation, and Hygiene Partnerships and Learning for Sustainability (WASHPaLS) Project, Washington, DC.
www.susana.org/en/knowledge-hub/resource...library/details/3335

Let me know if it’s useful for you (perhaps you already know it). I found it in the SuSanA library by using the search terms:
forum.susana.org/forum/search?search=mar...+program&tab=gsearch

Regards
Charlotte
Charlotte Mong'ina Maua
Water and Sanitation Consultant

M +254 (0) 723 571 463
E This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
L: Nairobi, Kenya

• kengelly
    Topic Author

Help me build a workshop activity: What's your advice for budgeting for market-based sanitation?

I'm drafting a workshop guide that includes an activity for participants to discuss how budgeting for market-based sanitation (MBS) program may be different from what they're used to.

For example, you may want to budget for a professional sales team, or plan for a longer-than-usual market research process.
  • What are the most important lessons you have learned with budgeting for MBS?
  • Which budget lines changed the most from your initial planning?

Thank you!
Genevieve Kelly
Graduate Student | MBA & MPH
Johns Hopkins University
Baltimore, MD USA | tel: 570-854-5075 skype: kengelly
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
The following user(s) like this post: tagba

Page selection:
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.130 seconds