Announcement. National Insight Session Invite, 23rd August, 2018, New Delhi

Page selection:
  • sanitationkerala

Re: Announcement. National Insight Session Invite, 23rd August, 2018, New Delhi

Dear Nithya,

I have sent an email to Ms. Sreya but there is no response from her so far. This programme is much important for me because I am working in an entirely different area of my research aspirations. But my Thesis and research interests vested in Water for Sustainable Development and I am trying my level best to make a career change very soon. I think you can understand that how much I am interested in these issues and so interested to participate in this programme far away from Delhi.

Thanking you very much

Dhanalekshmy

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
  • sanitationkerala

Dear Nitya,

Thank you very much for your response. My mail ID is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and phone number 08547547308 respectively.

Thank you very much

Dr. Dhanalekshmy Sivani

• nityajacob
    Topic Author
  • Water Policy Analyst and Author; Moderator of the SuSanA India Chapter; WASH Lead at Swasti

Dear Dhanlekshmy,

I am sending you message to Sreya Ganguly at ISC for a response. Can you please send me your email address?

regards
Nitya
The following user(s) like this post: sanitationkerala

• sanitationkerala

Dear Nitya,

I have tried many times to contact you by sending mail to you or the mail ID given in the notification to participate in the programme. But there is no response from there. I would like to know whether it is possible to attend this programme or not at the earliest because I have to do my travel plan from Kerala.

Thanking you very much

Dr. Dhanalekshmy Sivani

• nityajacob
    Topic Author
  • Water Policy Analyst and Author; Moderator of the SuSanA India Chapter; WASH Lead at Swasti

Announcement. National Insight Session Invite, 23rd August, 2018, New Delhi

Dear members,
I am glad to inform you that India Sanitation Coalition, Taru and IRC are conducting our National Insight on the topic, “Climate Change and Sanitation” on 23rd August, 2018 in FICCI, New Delhi. The details of the time and Venue are shared in this invite.

They will be glad to have you as a part of the Insights!! Looking forward to your valuable participation and request you to send in your RSVPs as per details in the attached invite.
Please get in touch with Sreya Ganguly at ISC, This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. if you choose to participate.
Regards,
Nitya
The following user(s) like this post: sanitationkerala

Page selection:
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.116 seconds