Webinar: Sustainable Energy for Essential Humanitarian Services (19 Sep at 3:00 pm CEST)

Page selection:
  • Energypedia
    Topic Author
  • I am working with energypedia as a senior energy advisor and communication manager. My expertise lies in energy access, renewable energy technologies, knowledge management and communication. Energypedia is a wiki platform for collaborative knowledge exchange on renewable energy, energy access, and energy efficiency topics in developing countries.

Sustainable Energy for Essential Humanitarian Services

How is the corporate sector partnering with humanitarian organizations to provide energy for essential services, such as water, health, and education? Join this webinar on 19 Sep at 3:00 pm CEST to know more...
register.gotowebinar.com/register/32055563102205965
Lisa Feldmann
energypedia – connecting knowledge

Gemeinnützige energypedia UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
König-Adolf-Str. 12
65191 Wiesbaden
Germany

E: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
I: www.energypedia.info

Connect with us:
Facebook|Twitter|Linkedin|Youtube|Newsletter

Support us now by
- donating for free knowledge on renewable energy in developing countries.
- shopping online! Simply do your shopping via the nonprofit platform WeCanHelp (within Germany only) and some extra cash will be donated to us without extra costs for you.

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
Page selection:
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds