There is only one Eaziflush™ (Pour Flush and Low Flush option by Envirosan, South Africa)

• bmajwede
    Topic Author

There is only one Eaziflush™

Dear Sir / Madame

As a Major Player within the sanitation industry for the past 10 years, Envirosan Sanitation Solutions™ has always been committed to supplying sanitation solutions that not only meet but also exceed the needs of all stakeholders, communities, Municipalities and parastatal departments alike.

Envirosan’s patented Eaziflush™ Sanitation System was developed both as a Pour Flush and Low Flush option over 5 years of extensive research in conjunction with the Water Research Commission (WRC) in Pretoria and Partners in Development (PID) in KwaZulu Natal, both of whom have independently tested and rolled out the system in various projects throughout South Africa

It is unfortunate however that certain entities have attempted to introduce cheap and ineffective systems into the market, falsely claiming the system as a pour flush sanitation system.

The attached document focuses on what makes a Pour Flush Unit unique (compared to a typical aqua privy) and any system that doesn’t meet the criteria in the report simply isn’t a pour flush system and WILL ultimately fail when and where it has incorrectly been installed as a Pour Flush System.

The EaziFlush™ is compatible with a multitude of on site and off site “back-end treatment options” including Leach Pits, Standard Sewer Connection, Solids Free Sewers, Septic Tanks, Bio-Digesters & Conservancy Tanks etc. The attached document predominantly focusses on a septic tank back end solution, but the versatility of the EaziFlush™ lends itself to many different applications from individual households to schools to community ablution blocks.

Beware of cheap imitations! Rely only on approved, accredited and (most importantly) tested sanitation solutions.

Please feel free to visit our website www.envirosan.co.za , or kindly contact us and we will gladly provide you with any additional information/data you may need.

This message has an attachment file.
Please log in or register to see it.

You need to login to reply
  • muench
  • Moderator of this Forum; Freelance consultant (former roles: program manager, lecturer, process engineer)

Re: There is only one Eaziflush™

Dear Boniwe Majwede,

You wrote:

It is unfortunate however that certain entities have attempted to introduce cheap and ineffective systems into the market, falsely claiming the system as a pour flush sanitation system.

Could you tell us more about what happened? I think it is a common problem in the sanitation sector (and probably in other sectors as well).

I remember the case of waterless urinals: There were some companies in China that copied some waterless urinal designs from Germany or Switzerland (I forget which one it was). But they didn't copy it well enough so it failed and the urinals were very smelly. This gave waterless urinals a bad reputation in general and those good (and expensive) brands had a tough time getting into the market at all - since the reputation was that waterless urinals smell. This was some years ago. Perhaps waterless urinals are common by now in China, I don't know.

Anyhow, I feel your pain and wish you good luck with your product! (I guess it's normal in the market-based economy that you will have competitors who will try to come up with a similar, but cheaper product. Provided everything is fair and above board that's fine.)

Regards,
Elisabeth

Community manager and chief moderator of this forum via SEI project ( www.susana.org/en/resources/projects/details/127 )

Dr. Elisabeth von Muench
Independent consultant in Frankfurt, Germany
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. Twitter: @EvMuench
Sanitation Wikipedia project leader: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:WikiProject_Sanitation
E-mail us to get involved: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
You need to login to reply
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.804 seconds