Where can I find thematic discussions about public awareness, advocacy and civil society engagement here on the forum?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Where can I find thematic discussions about public awareness, advocacy and civil society engagement here on the forum?

Where can I find thematic discussions about public awareness, advocacy and civil society engagement here on the forum? 07 Dec 2015 13:51 #16188

• Click here to view this person’s forum profile
    muench
  • This button allows you to contact another forum user directly by sending a private message.
  • Freelance consultant (former roles: program manager, lecturer, process engineer)
To find the location where thematic issues about "Public awareness, advocacy and civil society engagement" are being discussed, please go here on the forum:

For public awareness raising:
forum.susana.org/forum/categories/162-public-awareness-raising

For advocacy and civil society engagement:
forum.susana.org/forum/categories/242-advocacy

In contrast, this sub-section here only discusses organisational issues around the Working Group 9 on public awareness, advocacy and civil society engagement, such as the date for next meeting, minutes from meetings, planned outputs of working group etc.
Dr. Elisabeth von Muench
Independent consultant
Community manager of this forum via SEI
(see: www.susana.org/en/resources/projects?search=SEI)
Wikipedian, co-founder of WikiProject Sanitation: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:WikiProject_Sanitation

This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it
Twitter: @EvMuench, website: www.ostella.de
Last Edit: 11 Feb 2016 07:43 by muench.

Re: Where can I find thematic discussions about public awareness, advocacy and civil society engagement here on the forum? 20 Apr 2017 09:17 #21289

• Click here to view this person’s forum profile
    nityajacob
  • This button allows you to contact another forum user directly by sending a private message.
  • Water Policy Analyst and Author; Moderator of the ISC-SuSanA India Chapter
Hi all,

We have just started an exciting new discussion on case studies as a means of recognition and rewards on the India Chapter. Please visit forum.susana.org/component/kunena/291-th...on-and-encouragement for engaging in the discussion.

The first topic deals with defining case studies.

Hope to have a lively discussion.

Regards
Nitya
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.37 seconds