MHM in emergencies questionnaire - the role of men in MHM interventions in emergencies

Page selection:
  • Elisabeth
  • Freelance consultant since 2012 (former roles: program manager at GIZ and SuSanA secretariat, lecturer, process engineer for wastewater treatment plants)

Re: MHM in emergencies questionnaire - the role of men in MHM interventions in emergencies

Hi William,

Sounds interesting. Are you also including boys in your research or only adult men?

Could you post here the link to your questionnaire (if you are using an online tool). Also, please post the questionnaire questions. I am always curious about questionnaires but would not be in a position to fill yours in. Nevertheless I'd be interested in finding out what it involves.

Regards,
Elisbeth
Dr. Elisabeth von Muench
Freelance consultant on environmental and climate projects
Located in Ulm, Germany
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
My Wikipedia user profile: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:EMsmile
LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/elisabethvonmuench/

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
  • WilliamE
  • Topic Author
  • Masters student at Water Engineering and Development Centre (WEDC). Studying International Water and Sanitation Engineering.

MHM in emergencies questionnaire

Hi,

I am a masters student at the Water Engineering Development Centre (WEDC). I am currently undertaking my thesis on the topic of the role of men in MHM interventions in emergencies (previously planned a project on FSM, see here ).

As part of my research I am distributing a questionnaire to humanitarian fieldworkers (male or female) who have been involved in MHM interventions in emergencies.

I would be extremely grateful if anyone who is interested in completing my short questionnaire (15 mins) could get in contact with me either on here or via my email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

I have attached a copy of my research objectives in case that is of interest.
This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

Thank you in advance,

William
WEDC masters student.

This message has an attachment file.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
Page selection:
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.069 seconds