Looking for innovative Sanitation and Water Supply Technologies - database of all validated and vetted solutions

Page selection:
  • lajipaille

Re: Innovative Sanitation and Water Supply Technologies

OK
Thank you for your publication.

See you soon.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
  • SophieSeptember

Hi there,

You might also be interested in the Africa and Asia-based innovations funded through the Mobile for Development Utilities innovation fund:

See WASH innovations on pages 18-20 and 34-42 www.gsma.com/mobilefordevelopment/wp-con...e_of_Grantees_v2.pdf

There is also the Humanitarian Innovation Fund WASH challenge fund: www.elrha.org/hif/funding/water-sanitation-hygiene-wash/

Best wishes,

Sophie

• ecoloo
  • ECOLOO Group - Sustainable Toilet Technology

Hi,
Greetings from ECOLOO Group!

Please visit our website and FB page for details about our award winning solution selected by United Nations Foundation as one of the top ten solutions for the SDG last year.

Please don't hesiate to contact us should you have any questions.

Thank you.
Best Regards,
Imad Agi
Chairman & CEO, ECOLOO Group
Inventor | Ecopreneur | Speaker

W: www.ecoloogroup.com
FB: www.facebook.com/ecoloogroup

Eco Friendly | Odour Free | Water Free | Sewage Free | Energy Free | Chemical Free

: : Top 10 Global Innovators & Solution Providers on Global Challenges at Solutions Summit 2016 - United Nations Foundation, USA

• Elisabeth
  • Freelance consultant since 2012 (former roles: program manager at GIZ and SuSanA secretariat, lecturer, process engineer for wastewater treatment plants)

Have you looked at the Compendium of Eawag-Sandec yet? Available as a pdf file or as an ecompendium online, see here:
ecompendium.sswm.info/

I think it will have everything you need (in terms of sanitation, not in terms of water supply).

Although I still find it confusing that you speak of "innovative" and "tested and confirmed". Why does it have to be innovative and what is your definition of innovative? Something that is innovative might still be in a developmental stage and not yet available for "plug and play".

Regards,
Elisabeth
Dr. Elisabeth von Muench
Freelance consultant on environmental and climate projects
Located in Ulm, Germany
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
My Wikipedia user profile: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:EMsmile
LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/elisabethvonmuench/

• Govmob
  • Topic Author

Hi Elisabeth,

Many thanks for your prompt response. I will check out the links now.

I have a client that requested for a list of available WASH technologies that can be used in Africa and part of Asia. The technologies will have to be ones that have been tested and confirmed as innovative technologies. With this list, a database of WASH technologies will be developed for easy access for WASH engineers when planning on which technologies a particular region needs.

Thanks.

Govmob

• Elisabeth
  • Freelance consultant since 2012 (former roles: program manager at GIZ and SuSanA secretariat, lecturer, process engineer for wastewater treatment plants)

Hi Benneth,

Welcome to the Forum! In order to help you better, can you please clarify what you are looking for?
You'll find a ton of innovative sanitation technologies in our forum category on "sanitation systems", see here:
forum.susana.org/33-sanitation-systems?limitstart=0&limit=12

Regarding water supply technologies, this is not part of this discussion forum. We've had a little bit about it here but it is not our focus:
forum.susana.org/249-drinking-water-treatment

Can you please explain what you meant with:

a new scientific study that is launching a database of all validated and vetted solutions

?

Regards,
Elisabeth
Dr. Elisabeth von Muench
Freelance consultant on environmental and climate projects
Located in Ulm, Germany
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
My Wikipedia user profile: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:EMsmile
LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/elisabethvonmuench/
The following user(s) like this post: Govmob

• Govmob
  • Topic Author

Innovative Sanitation and Water Supply Technologies

I am looking for innovative, on-site sanitation and water supply technologies to feature in a new scientific study that is launching a database of all validated and vetted solutions. I will be glad to receive your contributions.

Page selection:
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.096 seconds