Recruitment of a consultant or consultants group, for the: "Support for the implementation of the Social Marketing approach applied to WASH Djibouti"

Page selection:
  • koba

Re: "Support for the implementation of the Social Marketing approach applied to the WASH sector in Djibouti, Chad and Madagascar

Hello All!
I'm Josue KOBA from Cameroon. I'm actually working in CHAD in Sanitation for Onshore Project in South of CHAD. I'm highly interested about the announcement. You can contactme with my private mail adress: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. for more information.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Best Regards.
Josue.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
  • Marinie

Re: "Support for the implementation of the Social Marketing approach applied to the WASH sector in Djibouti, Chad and Madagascar

Seeking for people to create a consulting group so that we can apply for the above job.

with kind regards,

Herve
The following user(s) like this post: adjindasourou11

• ClaireGaillardou
    Topic Author

Recruitment of a consultant or consultants group, for the: "Support for the implementation of the Social Marketing approach applied to WASH Djibouti"

Recruitment of a consultant or consultants group, for the:
"Support for the implementation of the Social Marketing approach applied to the WASH sector in Djibouti, Chad and Madagascar

ToR in french only
This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

This message has an attachment file.
Please log in or register to see it.

Page selection:
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.091 seconds