Masters, PhD and Postdoc opportunities at the PH2E Lab (University of Victoria, Canada)

Page selection:
  • maarso

Re: Masters, PhD and Postdoc opportunities at the PH2E Lab (University of Victoria, Canada)

Hello Mr. I am looking for a scholarship to carry out postdoctoral research. What are the directions you can give me? I am French speaking, but I speak English. thank you in advance

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
  • qasem120

Re: Masters, PhD and Postdoc opportunities at the PH2E Lab (University of Victoria, Canada)

Dear Professor Caetano.
I would like to know regarding the PhD Program, and please share the registration link with us if it's still open. 

Regards, 
Brati

• kunene47

Thank you Professor Caetano for the response. I wish that things comes back to normal soon so as to open opportunities for interested applicants. I hope we will be informed when that time do come. Much appreciated.

Lucas

• caetano
    Topic Author
  • Caetano Dorea is an Associate Professor at the University of Victoria where he leads the Public Health & Environmental Engineering (PH2E) Lab, Canada’s only research group primarily dedicated to water, sanitation, and hygiene (WASH). His interests and expertise are at the crossroads of environmental and public health engineering.

Hello Lucas,
Thanks for your interest.
When I made the original post the world was a very different place!
I am still looking for keen applicants for the project on characterisation of faecal sludge. However, right now the situation in Canada is that the borders are closed and I believe no student visas are being issued. As such, for now any recruitment has been limited to only considering applicants (Canadian and otherwise) that are already in Canada.
Stay safe!
Caetano
Caetano
University of Victoria

• kunene47

Dear Professor Caetano Dorea. I would like to find out whether the opportunity regarding the PhD Program on Characterization faecal sludge is still open? If so, can I be kindly furnished with details on how to apply. 
Lucas
The following user(s) like this post: karlnjuwa

• caetano
    Topic Author
  • Caetano Dorea is an Associate Professor at the University of Victoria where he leads the Public Health & Environmental Engineering (PH2E) Lab, Canada’s only research group primarily dedicated to water, sanitation, and hygiene (WASH). His interests and expertise are at the crossroads of environmental and public health engineering.

Masters, PhD and Postdoc opportunities at the PH2E Lab (University of Victoria, Canada)

PH2E Lab in beautiful British Columbia is recruiting (Masters, PhD & Postdoc - diverse backgrounds wanted)! Projects ranging from humanitarian WASH to the unraveling of the mysteries of the toilet and more!

The links below are for project specific recruitment. Discretionary funding is also available to support high-calibre applicants wishing to pursue research in other areas (conventional drinking water and wastewater treatment). The use of such funding depends on the applicant’s level (MASc, PhD or PDF), their interest/potential, and project feasibility. Please get in touch to discuss other opportunities.

1) MASc on Humanitarian emergency “batch” water treatment
2) MASc or PhD on Humanitarian emergency IPS water treatment
3) MASc, PhD or PDF on Functional ecology of onsite sanitation
4) MASc or PhD on Characterisation of faecal sludge
Caetano
University of Victoria
The following user(s) like this post: willychipeta, chandanpandit

Page selection:
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.100 seconds