HDPE septic tank apply to the Rural sewage treatment in China and South east Asia

18.4k views

Page selection:
  • Julianacheng16
    Topic Author
  • Engineer assistant

Re: HDPE septic tank apply to the Rural sewage treatment in China and South east Asia

Dear Elisabeth,thanks for your great support and encourage to my post.Appreciate that again.

Europe and U.S.A is getting a perfect sewage treatment system.That is so great.But some Asian and African countries did't have .The roto-molded septic tank and concrete one costs too much.I 'd like to promote it in these areas and sincerely expect some experts help provide proposal to the products and let't move forward it together.

Thank you.
Juliana

Anhui Reyao Environmental Protection & Technology co.,ltd.
Add:Taohua industrial zone,Hefei city ,AnHui China
M.T.:+86 13505602332/+86 1595514 8782
Fax:+86-551-68109009
E-mail; This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Web.:www.reyao.cn
The following user(s) like this post: Eddy251

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
  • Elisabeth
  • Freelance consultant since 2012 (former roles: program manager at GIZ and SuSanA secretariat, lecturer, process engineer for wastewater treatment plants)

Re: HDPE septic tank apply to the Rural sewage treatment in China and South east Asia

I just wanted to put a small note here in case you are wondering "is the Forum allowing plain advertising?". It is one of our forum rules that we do not allow plain advertising (see here: forum.susana.org/forum/rules).
However, the forum, and SuSanA, does welcome private sector participation so I think there needs to be some room for private companies to come in and engage with us.

I have been working with Juliana in the background to assist her in making her post suitable for our forum. I think it's quite good now and I would encourage you to interact with Juliana by asking her questions about her product, their experiences and perhaps give her some advice on how she could expand to other markets (provided you think their product is interesting). I have no opinion about plastic septic tanks, so this is not an endorsement of their product. I am just trying to give more room to private sector involvement in SuSanA (without violating our "no advertisement" clause).

If you have any concerns just contact me, post in this thread or start a new thread (if it's a more general concern).

Regards,
Elisabeth
Dr. Elisabeth von Muench
Freelance consultant on environmental and climate projects
Located in Ulm, Germany
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
My Wikipedia user profile: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:EMsmile
LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/elisabethvonmuench/
The following user(s) like this post: canaday, goeco, Julianacheng16

• Julianacheng16
    Topic Author
  • Engineer assistant

HDPE septic tank apply to the Rural sewage treatment in China and South east Asia

Note to other Forum admins: do not delete this post please (see my post below). EvM
++++++

Dear all
I am Juliana. I took part in the HDPE septic tank study of Hefei Reyao Environmental material construction technology co.ltd two years ago.

I would like to share the Reyao brief introduction with you guys.
Hefei Reyao Environmental construction material technology co., ltd is founded in 2010,which focus on research ,development and production of HDPE molded septic tank, plastic inspection chamber, integration of prefabricated pumping station, solar power sewage treatment equipment etc.

2010 SMC molded septic tank

2011 HDPE double-well corrugated pipe

2012 Integrated equipment for sewage treatment
Integration of prefabricated pumping station

2013 HDPE plastic septic tank
HDPE hollow-wall winding pipe

2014 Participate in the project of Rural Sewage Treatment Zhejiang province

2015 Participate in the project of Rural Sewage Treatment of Shanghai city
Participate in the project of Rural Sewage Treatment of Jiang Su province

2016 Participate in the project of beautiful village construction for Taiping lake, Chaohu lake, Nanling county Anhui province

Reyao HDPE septic tank was introduced widely for projects as its economic price, stackable design, easy installation & transfer, maintenance free. According to research ,Reyao HDPE is highly applicable for Africa and South East Asia too, such as Thailand, Philippine, India, Pakistan, Nepal, Kenya, Ghana, Nigeria etc.Attached specification FYI.

I would like to get a chance to talk more with you all.
HDPE Septic tank get a big success for China sewage treatment project.The original work diagram(3 chambers type) comes from U.S.A and Reyao worked out stackable mold in 2014.The innovation greatly lower the cost and solve the transportation problem.Hope it can be promoted in Africa and Southeast Asia first to solve the local sewage treatment problem.Meantime,i need you guys help to offer the possibility.Thanks.

Attached is the image of Reyao 3 chamber/funnel type septic tank.

Juliana
Juliana

Anhui Reyao Environmental Protection & Technology co.,ltd.
Add:Taohua industrial zone,Hefei city ,AnHui China
M.T.:+86 13505602332/+86 1595514 8782
Fax:+86-551-68109009
E-mail; This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Web.:www.reyao.cn
Attachments:
The following user(s) like this post: HarryTams

Page selection:
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.254 seconds