three publications on the topic (by Stream Community Rehabilitation and Disability Studies, University of Calgary, Canada)

Page selection:
  • wolbring
    Topic Author

Re: three publications on the topic

ok will send it on the weekend. As we can refer to the full version as its open access it should not be an issue.
Cheers
Gregor
Associate Professor, Community Health Sciences, Community Rehabilitation and Disability Studies, University of Calgary, Canada
Can be contacted at gwolbrin[at]ucalgary.ca

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
  • mwaniki

Thanks for your immediate response Gregor.Two pages(A4 size)probably one and a half on text at 11 points and half page to carry images/illustrations/diagrams on friendly font such as cambli body,helvetica,arial etc.

Internet here keeps on fluctuating.Will talk to you later on yr email.

Thanking you

Mwaniki
Am the publisher of the Africa Water,Sanitation & Hygiene and the C.E.O. of Transworld Publishers Ltd.,Nairobi-Kenya.

• wolbring
    Topic Author

Mwaniki,
thanks for your kind words and interest. How short do you want it like how many words and by when do you want it?
Cheers
Gregor
PS
can you send me further exchange to my email?
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Thanks
Associate Professor, Community Health Sciences, Community Rehabilitation and Disability Studies, University of Calgary, Canada

• mwaniki

Hi Gregor,

This is Mwaniki in Nairobi,Kenya.We publish a free magazine viz.the 'Africa Water,Sanitation & Hygiene' and after going through your paper 'The Economic and Social Benefits and the Barriers...' I found it to be very well researched,comprehensive and informative with discussion on Africa at the outset.Am sure your work (but must be abridged) will be of special interest to our audience as you may understand it's a big challenge to access sanitation and hygiene more so in the third world as it requires a lot of partnerships and consultative approach with partners and stakeholders.

Am kindly requesting you to contribute the abridged version of this particular paper for our readers in the oncoming edition that is the Jan-Feb 2013 issue on gratis.We will acknowledge the source and carry the byline.

Please find a short profile of the publication enclosed in the attachment.

Sincerely

Mwaniki
Am the publisher of the Africa Water,Sanitation & Hygiene and the C.E.O. of Transworld Publishers Ltd.,Nairobi-Kenya.

This message has an attachment file.
Please log in or register to see it.

• wolbring
    Topic Author

three publications on the topic (by Stream Community Rehabilitation and Disability Studies, University of Calgary, Canada)

Hi everybody,
I am new to this group. I am an Associate Professor within Community Health Sciences, Stream Community Rehabilitation and Disability Studies, University of Calgary, Canada.
Among others I cover climate change, energy and water and sanitation issues related to disabled people and I analyse climate change, energy and water and sanitation discourses through an ableism lens.

May be all known stuff for this group? If yes I apologize.

Noga, Jacqueline and Wolbring Gregor (2012) The Economic and Social Benefits and the Barriers of Providing People with Disabilities Accessible Clean Water and Sanitation Sustainability 2012, 4(11), 3023-3041; doi:10.3390/su4113023
www.mdpi.com/2071-1050/4/11/3023

Wolbring, Gregor (2011) Water discourse, Ableism and disabled people: What makes one part of a discourse? in Eubios Journal of Asian and International Bioethics EJAIB Vol. 21 (6) page 203- 208 November 2011
www.eubios.info/EJAIB112011.pdf

Wolbring, Gregor, Leopatra Verlyn (2012) Climate change, water, sanitation and energy insecurity: Invisibility of people with disabilities in Canadian Journal of Disability Studies Vol 1 Issue 3 page 66-90
cjds.uwaterloo.ca/index.php/cjds/article/view/58/79

Cheers
Gregor
crds.org/research/faculty/Gregor_Wolbring.shtml
The following user(s) like this post: CeciliaRodrigues

Page selection:
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.071 seconds