The ACF WASH in Nutrition team is developing 3 posters which aim at explaining the links between WASH and Nutrition

13.5k views

Page selection:
  • carlottadenis
    Topic Author

The ACF WASH in Nutrition team is developing 3 posters which aim at explaining the links between WASH and Nutrition

Hello,

The Action contre la Faim Wash in Nutrition team is developing 3 posters which aim at explaining the links between Wash and Nutrition :

1. A detailed technical one, showing the links between different WaSH factors, infections and the different types of under-nutrition.

This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

2. A less detailed technical one, showing the causal links for which we have evidence, with references to the related scientific studies.

3. A simpler one, explaining in a nutshell to people who do not have a technical background why we implement WaSH activities when fighting under-nutrition.

The last 2 ones are very ugly and in French, please forgive me for that.They are only the very first drafts, and we will have English and "more pleasant to look at" versions very soon, I hope.

I would be very glad to have your comments on these posters, and to know which one would be the most useful to you.

Thank you in advance for your participation!

Best,

Carlotta
Carlotta Denis
Stagiaire Wash in Nut
Direction Scientifique et technique
Wash in Nut intern
Scientific and Technical Direction

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Tel: +33 1.70.84.72.62
Mob: +33 6.51.48.99.70
--
ACTION CONTRE LA FAIM | ACF-France
www.actioncontrelafaim.org

This message has attachments files.

The following user(s) like this post: natysecond, KeithBell

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
Page selection:
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.069 seconds