• Page:

TOPIC: late Introduction by AquaVerde (Detlef SCHWAGER)

late Introduction by AquaVerde (Detlef SCHWAGER) 14 Jan 2013 17:16 #3085

• AquaVerde
  • This button allows you to contact another forum user directly by sending a private message.
Dear Colleagues,

Sorry I forgot to introduce my self.

I was reading for some time the forum and I am a former member of ecosanres-forum.

I been "moulded" in the former GDR (East-Germany for the very young one) and studied in East-Germany 1983 in Magdeburg: Dipl.Ing. (FH) Water Resource Management, 1993 in FRG, Suderburg: MSc. Tropical Water Engineering and 2007 at UNESCO-IHE: Ecological Sanitation – Online Course (with Elisabeth v.Muench).

I have some experiences around the world (Aruba, Netherlands Antilles, Myanmar, Ghana, Guyana, Indonesia, Sri Lanka, South Africa, North Korea, Tanzania, UK, Congo-Zaire) on WATSAN and RE, for Consulting s, INGOs and EUCOM.

In my work activity, I see great importance to real teamwork, ecological/economic sound approaches and professional ethics.

My life and work experience in different cultures and social-economic systems taught me to look for practical solutions within the local framework, in a participatory way with local colleagues and the different stake-holders, and to blend traditional local knowledge with innovative external methods.

More background about me you might find on www.detlefschwager.de and www.

Currently I am running my own small company AquaVerde.

I am in particular interested to exchange on C2C in EcoSan (I call it Resources SECURING Sanitation.) on practical things. I am looking for constructive and honest exchange on ideas, know-how, "fresh thinking" using "PLAIN ENGLISH". In my case more a kind of very straight "German-English". I hope Oxford´s professors let me pass

I hope this is enough on introduction?

See you in the forum or around the world

Detlef SCHWAGER
www.aqua-verde.de
Sanitation-Solutions without external energy
Low-Tech Solutions with High-Tech Effects
"Inspired by Circular Economy"
www.flickr.com/photos/aqua-verde/
The following user(s) like this post: jkeichholz
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.26 seconds

SuSanA has updated its cookie policy. We use cookies and Piwik-Analytics to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. This includes cookies from third party social media websites if you visit a page which contains embedded content from social media. Such third party cookies may track your use of the SuSanA websites. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on the SuSanA websites. More information