water and wastewater courses - to offer my availability to conduct training programs like Online courses , on job training or class courses

Page selection:
  • AhmedOmar
    Topic Author

water and wastewater courses

Dear Members

Firstly , i would like to Introduce myself , I am Ahmed Omar, water and wastewater process expert work at kharafi national company in Kuwait and before that i was Manager of wastewater quality in the holding company of water and wastewater in Egypt, I do have 11 years of experiences in water, wastewater design, operation, commissioiong and analysis including more than 5 years in training, i have conducted many training programs in different countries around the world like
1. Boost in UAE (conducted training for Abu Dhabi Sewerage Services Company and Dubai Municipality in 2015 and 2016)
2. ICTD in UAE (conducted training for Dubai Electricity & Water Authority Company in 2016)
3. Public Authority for Electricity and Water Company in Oman in 2015
4. Alex4 you company in Egypt in 2015
5. Beyti Company in Egypt in 2015
6. PAEW Company in Oman in 2015
7. Enertech Company, Kuwait , 2017

I write here now to offer my availability to conduct training programs like Online courses , on job training or class courses for any interested person or entities , if you have outlines or a general topic please send it to my email ( This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.)
My Cv is attached for your information

Best Regards
Ahmad

This message has an attachment file.
Please log in or register to see it.

The following user(s) like this post: WayneB

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
Page selection:
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.068 seconds