Press Release: Biomass Controls, LLC Partners with Center for WaSH-AID at Duke University

Page selection:
  • Elisabeth
  • Freelance consultant since 2012 (former roles: program manager at GIZ and SuSanA secretariat, lecturer, process engineer for wastewater treatment plants)

Re: Press Release: Biomass Controls, LLC Partners with Center for WaSH-AID at Duke University

Dear Alison,

Thanks for this information! Out of curiosity I took a look at which projects by Biomass Controls we have listed in the SuSanA project database and found this one:
Combined heat and power stage 1 development plan
2015 - 2016 • Biomass Controls, LLC
www.susana.org/en/knowledge-hub/projects/database/details/302

If you would ever like to update project information or to add more projects, in order to draw more attention to your work, you'd be very welcome. You can contact me and I can explain to you how it's done (or Biomass Controls could become a SuSanA partner, then it's even easier to edit and add projects to the database).

Your partner Duke University has these nine projects in the SuSanA project database:
www.susana.org/en/knowledge-hub/projects...&partner=Duke&title=

Regards,
Elisabeth
Dr. Elisabeth von Muench
Freelance consultant on environmental and climate projects
Located in Ulm, Germany
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
My Wikipedia user profile: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:EMsmile
LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/elisabethvonmuench/

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
  • alisonweber
    Topic Author

Press Release: Biomass Controls, LLC Partners with Center for WaSH-AID at Duke University

Dear Colleagues,

I am excited to share some news on behalf of Biomass Controls, LLC. We have recently launched a partnership with the Center for WaSH-AID at Duke University. This office expansion will enable us to accelerate growth in the water, sanitation, and health solutions marker.

Please see the attached press release for more information.

Alison Weber
Global Health Analyst
Biomass Controls, LLC

This message has an attachment file.
Please log in or register to see it.

The following user(s) like this post: jhallowell

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
Page selection:
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.069 seconds