Survey on product development in emergency sanitation

Page selection:
  • yokepean
    Topic Author
  • I'm a PhD candidate researching emergency sanitation. Based in Bandung, Indonesia

Survey on product development in emergency sanitation

Dear all,

I writing to request your support in completing a questionnaire on product development in the emergency sanitation sector. Some of you may have already received this via email.

The purpose of this study is to examine support for product development in the emergency sanitation sector. This is an area which has not been fully researched in the context of emergency sanitation. Specifically, the study is part of a doctoral research project to identify ways to support innovation in the emergency sanitation sector. The thread on my overall research may be found here:

forum.susana.org/forum/categories/61-wg-...isposal-phd-research

If you have even been involved or intended to become involved in developing new products or technologies for emergency sanitation, either directly or indirectly as a customer / aid agency, supplier, product developer / designer, funder, researcher, consultant, etc., your views on support for product development will be beneficial to the research and we would greatly appreciate your participation in our study.

If you participate in our study we will be pleased to send you the results of the survey. We would also like to seek your assistance in forwarding this questionnaire to relevant persons.

The questionnaire is attached in the thread and may be completed by filling in the document in your word processor or printing it out and filling it by hand:

This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

This is a strictly confidential survey. No individual response or organization will be identified in our research. Only aggregate results will be reported.

If you require further information please do not hesitate to contact me. A good response rate is critical. Therefore, your time and effort will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much and I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely
Yoke
Yoke Pean Thye | PhD Candidate | Bandung Institute of Technology (Indonesia)

This message has an attachment file.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
Page selection:
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.091 seconds