Integrating Climate Resilience in (national) Sanitation and Hygiene Strategy and Plans - looking for resources and experience
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Integrating Climate Resilience in (national) Sanitation and Hygiene Strategy and Plans - looking for resources and experience

Integrating Climate Resilience in (national) Sanitation and Hygiene Strategy and Plans - looking for resources and experience 16 Jul 2014 20:49 #9374

• pjbury
  • CONTACT
  • independent consultant WASH | Strategic Development Planning | KM4Dev | Capacity Development
Dear all

This is one of my first questions to the forum since I joined in 2012.
I'm working on Climate Resilient Development in the WASH sector, more in particular on providing principles based but practical guidance at national strategy and planning level (also there where this level guides decentralized levels).

I'm not sure I have categorized my question in the best possible way, as yes this is about building resilience and risk assessment based vulnerability reduction. I would have expected a category about national sector management including strategy and planning, but it seems that category is not available.

Question:

I'd like to get in touch with those of you working in the same field and be pointed to relevant resources, experiences, documentation and conversations.

Look forward to read reactions.

Greetings from near Bologna, Peter J. Bury (former IRC International Water and Sanitation)
Peter J. Bury
The following user(s) like this post: susu
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds