relation between bad odor and poor sanitation in urban chanels, comments and remedation?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: relation between bad odor and poor sanitation in urban chanels, comments and remedation?

Re: relation between bad odor and poor sanitation in urban chanels, comments and remedation? 09 Nov 2012 20:05 #2622

• patnayeja
  • CONTACT
  • A passionate environment and water [rofessiona;
i have just noticed that my city , Blantyre, Malawi is experiencing bad odours due to illegal discharge of various effluents, broken down sewers and domestic waste. in turn there are bad odours i almost all streams within the city boundaries. These are natural water channels. Thanks for such an informative topic. And thank you admin and all those who commented for the very good comments.

Re: relation between bad odor and poor sanitation in urban chanels, comments and remedation? 10 Nov 2012 04:10 #2623

• fppirco
  • CONTACT
Dear patnayeja

Thank you for your mail and explanation which is true about bad odor and illiegal discahrge of sewer. It certainly will be a serious concern in the large cites in developing countries with poor sanaitation plan.

I also thanks of all send comments offer remediation and from Susan forum admin as well as.

Mohammad Mojtabei
www.fpp.ir
Telfax:00985117629569
P.o Box:91865-358
Mashhad,Iran

Re: relation between bad odor and poor sanitation in urban chanels, comments and remedation? 11 Nov 2012 06:03 #2624

• fppirco
  • CONTACT
Dear Deo

Thanks alot for your photo ,and afew cases here may have some similarty in health realted issue, illegal disacharge solid waste and sewage ,the problem invisibile waste but with bad odore smelling may consequences of anaerobic digestion and process.

best regards

Mohammad
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.27 seconds