Research paper on Fecal Sludge by Dr. Barbara K. Senkwe (PhD) - Juba, South Sudan

Page selection:
  • mwaniki
    Topic Author

Re: Research paper on Fecal Sludge by Dr. Barbara K. Senkwe (PhD) - Juba, South Sudan

Hi Chris

You went to the wrong edition.The latest edition is the Jan-Feb 2015 of the Africa Water, Sanitation & Hygiene.

In any case, you may find the attachment at the beginning of this conversation.But being whom you are I will just attach it once more for the trouble and interest.

And if you have any comments on the findings kindly liaise directly to the author, her contact is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Thanks & regards / Mwaniki
Am the publisher of the Africa Water,Sanitation & Hygiene and the C.E.O. of Transworld Publishers Ltd.,Nairobi-Kenya.

This message has an attachment file.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
  • canaday
  • A biologist working toward sustainability

Re: Research paper on Fecal Sludge by Dr. Barbara K. Senkwe (PhD) - Juba, South Sudan

Hi Mwaniki,

I looked for the article mentioned about fecal sludge management in the lastest (Dec 2014) version of Africa Water, Sanitation & Hygiene Magagzine
www.afriwater.org/virtual-magazine

I did not find that article, but did find the 2-page excerpt of my on-line interview,
www.chekhovskalashnikov.com/human-waste-disposal/
here under the title of "How do Urine-diverting Dry Toilets Work?"

Thanks for publishing this. Keep up the good work and please let me know if I can ever be of any further help.

Best wishes,
Chris Canaday
Conservation Biologist and EcoSan Promoter
Omaere Ethnobotanical Park
Puyo, Pastaza, Ecuador, South America
inodoroseco.blogspot.com

• mwaniki
    Topic Author

Hi Eng Mughal

Am sorry I didn't attend the conference in Vietnam.

The research paper by Dr. Senkwe herein was inserted by in our publication through the USAID SUWASEA.

If you have any queries, please liaise with the author at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Kind regards / Mwaniki
Am the publisher of the Africa Water,Sanitation & Hygiene and the C.E.O. of Transworld Publishers Ltd.,Nairobi-Kenya.

• F H Mughal
  • Senior Water and Sanitation Engineer

Dear Mwaniki,

Could you kindly enlighten me as to what are the takeaway messages of FSM3 conference.
I'm sure, Susana community would love to read those takeaway messages.

Regards,

F H Mughal
F H Mughal (Mr.)
Karachi, Pakistan

• mwaniki
    Topic Author

Research paper on Fecal Sludge by Dr. Barbara K. Senkwe (PhD) - Juba, South Sudan

Dear Community

I find there is a lot of interest on the 3rd International Conference on Faecal Sludge Management - Vietnam 19-21 January 2015 which is now on feedback.

Kindly take note that we have a research paper entitled “An Emerging Fecal Sludge Management System in a Post-Conflict Situation: The Case of Juba” by Dr. Barbara Kazimbaya Senkwe (PhD) in the latest edition of the Africa Water, Sanitation & Hygiene.

The paper is enclosed in this post as an attachment for ease of reference. If you wish to comment on the findings directly to the author, her contact is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

This attachment is hidden for guests.

Best regards / Mwaniki

This message has an attachment file.

Page selection:
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.103 seconds